Taken the Plunge !

ton246

if in doubt flat out
Reaction score
Hi People,
Just picked up our new S3 this morning after trading in our A4 Avant S-Line,well pleased with it, looks superb ( in my humble opinion) worth the money ? probably not but eh its only money, the whole Audi brand just makes you feel that little bit extra special dont you think ? Can't wait to run it in the 600mls then feel what its REALLY like.:thumbsup:

P1010055-1.jpg

P1010057.jpg

P1010056-1.jpg

P1010058-1.jpg

Hope you like:kissmyrings:

Enjoy it now! wait till it's warm give it another ten mins put your foot down!

Best and fastest colour as well.:)

p

Looks stunning mate. First one I've seen in phantom black with black grill styling. I stayed with the original chrome cos I wasnt 100% sure with the black grill on a black car. I anticipated it would be too black - but it looks good.
If I had it in Ibis white, I would definately have the black grill with black mirrors!

Very nice! Like the black optics grill. Just got my S3 in Phantom black too. Lovely colour....

Where's your roof aerial fin though? Can't see it in the pics.... been removed?

I was curious as to the purpose?? Does the car improve mobile reception if u have the GSM? I thought it was merely connectivity. :ermm:

no way it can approve the signal unless its physically wired into the phone, the "RF coupling" ones in some cradles make a sliiiiiight difference but negligible
You're better off hanging a wet piece of string out of the window :)

no way it can approve the signal unless its physically wired into the phone, the "RF coupling" ones in some cradles make a sliiiiiight difference but negligible
You're better off hanging a wet piece of string out of the window :)

Which brings me back to "what does the fin have to do with GSM prep?"

Thanks Lee. You just saved me typing the answer!

Ahhhh!

So it does improve reception..

So you mean i have to fork out for a blinking phone adaptor now? because mine does live in my pocket :p

I'd say so, I find there's less dropped calls when you drive through a weak spot in the network. The adaptors come up on eBay all the time, that is if you can get one for your phone.

same here, BT is excellent, I use the armrest phone prep for storing chewing gum!, no need for the cradle IMO.

same here, BT is excellent, I use the armrest phone prep for storing chewing gum!, no need for the cradle IMO.

LoL!! I use the useless coin drawer for chewing gum, its perfect for this size stuff, very snug:

neworbitgum.jpg