S3 8P bodykit??????? Any brand?

S3JET

Reaction score
Just want to start something that all S3 8P can talk about.

Been looking for bodykit. maybe something like add on lip.

But never see something nice for it yet.

Going to get MillTek exhaust turbo back and with an extra set of tip to mod my rear def to fit 4 pipe. 2 from each side.

its pitty that NON of the company really do one for the new S3 :keule:

Always like the Oettinger GOLF V kit. or even A3 sportsback kit for the rear. with 4 exhaust out.

:greyrs4: <----------- does anyone know if any brand have a bodykit for the new S3 8P.?????????

If so please post pic, thanks.

Also i notices that the S3 8P have the battery on the front. but at the rear there is also another battery. thu in australia there is nothing in that box, which i already pull that out. does anyone know whats that for??? Is it some country??

I think the reason one doesn't exist is there isn't a demand for it - S3's are relatively new and expensive cars.

IMO at least it doesn't need any kind of bodykit, the old S3 has been released nearly 10 years and I can't think of any bodykit for that either? - having said that bodykits designed for the 8P A3 will fit the car.

In my opinion Front Lip is only think that someone can instal in S3, I am thinking about carbon front lip because my friend is doing planty of it for rally and race cars.

The S3 does not need a bodykit of any sorts to be honest

It already has side skirts so it would be a big job to remove them to add another aftermarket set

ther rear bumper already has an add on skirt which is pretty funky anyway - possibly in the future, there may be a carbon fibre centre replacement

ther front bumper is mean as f**k and requires no changing at all really - there is the black optics grill, american style recess plate already available which can change the front end slightly - if you want to do something else to the front end, go down to your local SEAT dealer and order a Leon Cupra R front splitter

Appart from that, you can do some other little stylish mods like:

Debadging : audi rings for example
Silver Indicator Bulbs front and back
Engine Bay bling - from Osir or Neuspeed or Samco or Forge
Lowering - some nice KW V3 coilovers
Rims - 19" BBS LM's, CK's, CH if you can find them
Mirrors - what colour is your A3? you can get the mat mirrors if you do not have them

What interior options do you have?

check out

http://www.osirusa.com/
http://www.oettinger.de/index2_e.htm
http://www.forgemotorsport.co.uk/content.asp?inc=product&catalog=010202&cat=010202

what more can you want?? >>>

dsc00388qp9.jpg

Thanks for the reply guys.

My car is white. and now waiting for my wheels to come. 19 inchs I-FORGED wheels mono block. forged.

Thinking of getting milltek turbo back and making it duel exhaust.

and might get bilstein PSS10 at the same time.

Not so much i want to have full crazy bodykit.
Front bar looks nice. but a carbon lip will be good. thu none of the company do one for it.
Bigger side skirt.

The new face S3 front bar is nice.

If Oettinger can do one kit that looks like Golf V's front bar that will be nice.
Or even just something like a Add on for the TT.

I just sold mine a couple of months back with toyo proxes (over 6mm tread!) for £1,050!

I want 19" Ch's soooo bad i think im going to sell my kidney on ebay