Reaction score
This is genius.

Let Me In.
[ytv]4rb8aOzy9t4[/ytv]

T.V Dinner
[ytv]s13dLaTIHSg&feature=user[/ytv]

:)

I hate cats more than speed cameras

is i have posted in previous threads i cant stand cats, but however, a russian blue cat i would have. they have a bigger attitude than a chav, and they know it!! they are so unpredictably violent i think that makes them cool!! (could be why there blue as well!!)

cool cats!! any other cat deserves to be run over!!

Whatever you think of cats, those videos were pretty funny and sooo realistic!!

Please tell me you didn't climb up on the roof after him to take that last photo?:scared2:

My eldest daughter has a bunny called Molly and a puddy cat called Kitty. When they are both roaming the garden together they play lots of games, the rabbit creeps up on the sleeping cat and vice versa and it usually ends up with a rapid chase around with the cat after the rabbit or the rabbit after the cat, the cat normally ends up in the tree with the bunny looking up at her just like an angry dog.

Hilarious to watch ! Last time i visited the cat was sleeping in the open rabbit hutch whilst the rabbit was chewing grass outside. Unreal i would have never believed a bunny and a moggy could make such good friends.

Us humans could learn a thing or two from animals.

fellow cat lover here.

thanks for the vids, the sofa one made me laugh, especially when the cat changed channels. :sm4:

lol i havent seen them ones before , but have seen the one when blokes asleep
and get done with the baseball bat lmao

they are very true to life little videos lol