Leon FR style mirrors on my A3

Carpy25

Reaction score
Didn't think that alloy mirrors would be worth the £ on a silver car so went for something different , not sure yet so it only a quick blow over of a spare pair with gloss black if they grow on me they will be metalic black or if they don't the silver ones will be back on

what do you think ?

P7210295.jpg

P7210294.jpg

P7210293.jpg

Rob

PS
bought a set of phantom black 8p caps in error that will be up for sale in the classified section soon

They will look better if you get black wheels, spray the Audi rings and surround black, lower it with a nice euro numberplate!!!

Oh and Please Please Please PleasePleasePlease lose that 20v badge!

so you like the mirrors :icon_thumright: but not the rest of the car :uhm:

Rob

so you like the mirrors :icon_thumright: but not the rest of the car :uhm:

Rob

NO! i like your car....well bar the 20v badge, i think the mirrors on their own look ok, maybe a bit out of place but would be much better with the other stuff to it, i only say that because there are a few modded like that on here and i think they look really good!

i got bad news S3 i've got another 20v badge on the back !

only joking i felt the grille needed a badge and don't believe in putting on badges that are not true so quattro ,turbo and S3 were out for me but it is a 20 valve so thats what i went for , have been thinking about black rims they are "IN2 at the moment but will the trend last ,would be hard to get the silver paint to cover the black up again

Rob

I thought straight away it needs black rims to compliment the black mirrors even if its a fashion thing,I haven't gone for silver mirrors on my black car cos I believe its too blingy

badge looks cheap as well....sorry