bbs wheels

FazS3

Reaction score
cant find the original thread!but here some pics of the wheels after £850 cheers
Image1900.jpg

Image1901.jpg

Image1902.jpg

Image1903.jpg

Image1904.jpg

lol well had a few lads interested when i posted the original thread but thats some how disappeared....lol

to be honest mate, you could do yourself a LOT more favours.

Perhaps a little more than some awful pics and a price for a start!

you havn't said what type of wheels they are (CH's?), what tyres are fitted (T1R?), how much tread is left, you havn't mentioned condition (although from the terrible pics you can see they're pretty raped)

Generally, they're nice wheels sure, but they look in poor condition, with a very poor ad.

Write a proper ad and I'm sure these will sell no trouble.

raped?lol there in decent condition i think they have a little scuffing and im not really putting an ad up just thought i would post some pics for who ever was interested calm down lad!

all 4 of them appear to be scuffed, 3 of them fairly badly!

I just dont see how anyone who could justify spending so much money on a set of wheels could treat them to poorly as to damage them like that!

Scuffing wheels is rediculous, and there is no excuse for it....

Fazs3 - I am with Prawn on this one mate. I looked at the thread as I'm in the market for some new alloys but I can't take this seriously.

I don't understand why you would spend several minutes taking photos of the (dirty) wheels, uploading them etc. but not spent 1 minute detailing the state of the tyres, where you are based (for pick-up) etc. etc. You still haven't mentioned it in your subsequent replies.

If its not an advert whats the point in the thread?!

yeah i guess the pics are not the best,just bin at work so havent enough time i will post some better pics tomorrow for you ladies:respekt: my apologies lol

what is a reasonable price then lads?tyres are toyo proxes t1 r with probably abou 4-5mm tread..

i will post some better pics tomorrow for you ladies

No don't bother you've ruined it for me now...(that was my best lady impression!)

what is a reasonable price then lads?tyres are toyo proxes t1 r with probably abou 4-5mm tread..

If they were mint I would say £850 is not far off (they can be bought new and booted for around £1300). Trouble is they are going to need refurbishing and guessing that costs £200 for the 4x wheels = £650 roughly in my opinion. Stick them on ebay though and you may get much more though?