Anyone on here?

heheheee that's just taking it to a whole new level!!!

No kidding!
I have to show this to my girfriend, let her know just how lucky she really is!

oh god, it's depressing people like that actually exist!

Car looks nice though... Me likes..!!

except for the face bra, dodgy wheels and the non-OEM mirror caps!

my house is pretty similar, although not to the same extent and perhaps a bit tidier.

i collect model cars of all varieties - mostly 1:18 but also some 1:43 boxed stuff. about a third of them would be ferraris and the others are just cars that I liked the look of. some of them are collectors editions too so may be worth a few bob in years to come. i'd say at this stage I've spent upwards of 20 grand over the years.

I moved house about 2 years ago and almost a third of the boxes were model cars! I've got about 100 of the 1:18 ones mounted on the walls around my staircase and still have over 100 still in boxes looking for a home.

my brother collects them too and it is a pain in the **** at birthdays and christmas because I usually get him a car (amongst other things), but end up buying two of them because I can't give one away if I don't have it already. When I told him this a while ago he said that he does the same thing!

don't know if it is the sort of thing I'd be phoning the local news about though!

i'm in the process of building a library to house all my books and cds\dvd too. there's easily 5-600 books and thousands of discs - none of them are audi-related though. just regular books.

A bit over the top!!!
but nice car..May sound liek a stupid question but see at the start the bonnet like a black pastic colour whats that about? I've seen a few cars by my like golf a3 tt etc with the bonnet like that?

It's a bonnet bra. Originally designed to stop stone chips etc during travel, but for some reason it has 'taken off' as a very popular thing to have among our Euro neighbours with modded cars.

i think you can get ones now that help to shape your bonnet with a larger bulge to give the impression you've got a bigger engine

yeah i thought it could be to do with some thing like that i've seen a golf with it on and he always rev's his engine and it does make the front of his car look much bigger and did have me thinking what the f*ck has he got in there to make it so big lol

Dear god. Maybe if you're that fanatical about Audi...Sell all that sh*t and buy an original quattro or an RS4, whatever, just get out the house a bit.

Dear god. Maybe if you're that fanatical about Audi...Sell all that sh*t and buy an original quattro or an RS4, whatever, just get out the house a bit.

thats quite true. Sell it to some one else how is a BIGGER fan then (if that possible) and could actually buy a really nice audi not saying the audi they have now is not nice because it is. But very true try and get out of the house a bit! Audi are great car's but i'd never be like that or have audi tattoo on my body