drying with megs waffle weave..

S3 Rav

Reaction score
right stupid question you all may think but when drying with the waffle weave do you rinse with hot water or just squeeze excess water?
i used to use a normal drying cloth that i would rinse with hot water to alloy to dry quicker without streaking.

not sure if this is answering your question, but i have two, with one I dab dry the car, this takes off the majority of water, then complete the drying with the second. I then put them in the washing machine to clean them, reday for next time

If you wish you can soak them in hot water first and then wring them out thoroughly before starting to pat dry; this can help older towels to soak up more water. However, the two towel method is also a fine idea too. :)

OK might sound a bit odd, but i use thermal material to dry the car, it does an excellent job with no streaking at all, i use it inside out, so the soft side is on the car, and by thermal material i do actually mean thermal vests, long johns!!

Hope that helps :)

OK might sound a bit odd, but i use thermal material to dry the car, it does an excellent job with no streaking at all, i use it inside out, so the soft side is on the car, and by thermal material i do actually mean thermal vests, long johns!!

Hope that helps :)

i can see swirls you naughty boy

LOL....seriously it works a treat, i have however been a bit slack recently and not had a chance to give the car a good clean, i will hopefully do so when we get a clear dry day!!