My A3 on bentleys

Didnt think they look at good... But they look amazing stand out and with the bentleys badge Good choose :D Think i've decide what colour to get my a3 TFSI Either Ibis White or Sprint Blue if they do it in sprint blue Saw a 58 plate s3 Sprint Blue by me the other day looked amazing And private reg s3 Black....Lovely car's the a3 and s3 Notice alot of people have decided to get them lately Few friends want a a3 since i bought mine in july Anyway great looking car and the alloys look GREAT!!! Good Taste

sprint blue is s3 only afaik.

You could probably get as a special order through exclusive programme - not sure on price though, think it's something like £1600 instead of the £500 for any other metallic or pearl colour.

Stunning !!! LUSH

Im tempted to get a set of 19x9 dymags now

They look the mutts :D

Man i really need sum black rims on mine but cant find any which make me go

"yes i want them NOW"

I am NOT for the whole EURO styling thing but this is one AWESOME combo!! Hats off to such a bold decision. I cant imagine myself saying this but I love the Bentley logo as well.

9 in on 215?? wow that is really stretching it. Watch out for the Curb!!

there really nice wheels mate they look great but serious it looks like a kia with audi rims on if you dig what i mean its just wrong theres nothing playa about it ,,,its like you cant afford a bentley or sumut with the bentley badge id audi it or even black it out it would look much better ...poss just blacked out is the best option it would look much better mate ...just a thought

would your missus put a river island badge on a gucci handbag?

dont get it ... putting other labels on cars is gay period putting bentley badges on an audi is stupid if you think there playa then lol

shouldnt it be river island on gucci lol

Its not mate - its part of the Euro Style of car modification

There are plenty of other marque alloys that fit the VAG family and thats just the way it is

Your obviously not into the OEM+ scene then?

If thats the case then you wouldnt like my old car, Lambo wheels on a beetle

100_1746-1.jpg

Everyone thought my bug was quite heavily modified but in fact, exterior wise its all OEM, yes even the TRB stripes!

i understand that but just wouldnt have bentley caps on my audi the wheels look cool but the B looks daft its just my opinion

Its not mate - its part of the Euro Style of car modification

There are plenty of other marque alloys that fit the VAG family and thats just the way it is

i understand that but just wouldnt have bentley caps on my audi the wheels look cool but the B looks daft its just my opinion

isnt it the same then by putting audi caps on a bentley wheel?????? think about it.....

again that looks cool im into using whatever wheels on different cars but not other car logos its stupid

Your obviously not into the OEM+ scene then?

If thats the case then you wouldnt like my old car, Lambo wheels on a beetle

100_1746-1.jpg

Everyone thought my bug was quite heavily modified but in fact, exterior wise its all OEM, yes even the TRB stripes!

Dont Audi own Bentley??????????

i do i just think its crap ..... im allowed my opinion arnt i or should i just agree with you all ?? im just saying im not into ferarri badges on a fiat thats all i totally understand the "CONCEPT" but think its shat