need a new phone...

ALPINE

Yes its diesel, now cry u lost
Reaction score
i have just bought a "pay monthly sim" from 02. (basicly a contract but i can give them 31 days notice to cancel at any time)

obviously its just a sim and no phone.... good time to upgrade!! the phone i wanted is WAAAAAYY to expensive to just buy, £239.99

it needs to be on 02.. and have a decent camera on it. any suggestions?? did fancy a LG veiwty but been told there a bit cack after a while as the screens go faulty.

any suggestions would be very helpfull :)

Not sure how much it is, but what about the Sony Ericsson C905, it has a 8.1mp camera! Or what about HTC Diamond, camera is only 3.2mp but it looks dam sexy!:yes:

I have a SE C902, thats a pretty good phone, probably quite dear on PAYG tho.

If you want cheap on just the handset you need to look at none new phones, and mass made phones... things like the N95's with 5MP cameras, or the older SE's with their cameras. I think the SE's have the best camera's for a phone.. though the new FW on the nokias has sharpened things up.

My cousin had a HTC, they are nice looking, but just too small and fiddly to be a touch screen phone.

N82 is a good phone, but they are becoiming hard to get now...

LG Viewty is pretty decent, but as you mention the SE is a pretty good phone!!

i got the lg viewty its a good phone but mine has started to turn its slef off every now and then,get the i phone mate

I wanted the C905, but I changed phones a few months too early so I'm stuck with this stupid SE K850i! Most unreliable phone ever!

thanks for the replys peeps...
call me a fussy mofo but i cant stand nokias as they crash all the time (or just go very slowley)

think im gonna go shopping as soon as work lets me and impulsivly buy somthing for about £150! lol job done!

I have had Nokias for years but recently they have been crap even though I have updated the firmware (n95) (e30),I have a sony ericsson k800 and even though its a brick its reliable

I've gotta sony ericsson K800i, 3.2 megapixel camera which is v good and easy to use, oh and its on o2. Used to only have nokias but now i wouldn't go back. Great phone

its been decided!! im gonna get a S/E k800i. looks good, spec is good and tesco are selling them for £86.99!!

:)

its been decided!! im gonna get a S/E k800i. looks good, spec is good and tesco are selling them for £86.99!!

:)

i used to have this phone, excellent phone but very old now,

am sure you can get it alot cheaper then that

My N95 is horrible to carry in my pocket, preferred my N70.

I loathed my N70 in the end - such a slow OS!

Regarding the original post, my brother has a Viewty and dislikes it too; screen okay but just not great to use every day. I have a Nokia 6500 Classic which I really like (extremely slim, quick and easy to use), but the size means a short battery life and the camera is useless in all but perfectly bright conditions.

Have had my K800i for 2 years now, hasnt missed a beat, although it is looking a little worse for wear these days.

I got the same phone, takes decent enough pics and is easy to navigate around. Had it a few years with no probs (touch wood). Good choice.