YU51UF O

i thought they was but only thought you could get 19s there nice id love em on mine theyed look the nuts , where you get em from

thanks mate. I thought id have more trouble getting them on but the only place it scrubs being as low as it is the front bolt in the center of the arch that holds the arch liner in place. I have got a flush fit bolt for it that and it should be perfect.

i got them off a mate.

id love a set id colour code the middle and inner spokes lava grey on mine but they look v nice i neeeeeeeeeeeeed 20s

id love a set id colour code the middle and inner spokes lava grey on mine but they look v nice i neeeeeeeeeeeeed 20s

haha yup i was thinking of spraying some bits on the wheel black and polishing the rest but now they are on i love the standard Bentley finish.
:beerchug:

bently rims look sick on there. how much they cost?

Hi, lovin ur car m8 lookin good!!!!! i woz lookin at the RH rims u had on ur car b4 u changed it bout a million tyms lol n woz wondering what offset are of the rear 9.5's? loving the new bently wheels!!!! awesome!!

Those rims are nothing short of sick! In the good sense, that is... I think they are one of the best looking wheels on an Audi. I would like to see them with Audi badges on though... Although that defeats the object somewhat, I suppose.

They look great all the same mate!

oh no RS what have you said :undwech:I said the same about the audi centre's to and was slain for a full thread a while back...lol

I know the concept of the european thing but still would get audi centre's and colour code the middle of each spoke to my car ...would just look the nuts

I peronally prefer this car on the BBS rims. I think these 20's make the car look over-wheeled. Think they would suit an A4 much more. But thats just my personal opinion.

I peronally prefer this car on the BBS rims. I think these 20's make the car look over-wheeled. Think they would suit an A4 much more. But thats just my personal opinion.

yeah the 3 door is a little to small for 20s but a sportback isnt give em here ...:rock:

BBS are much nicer mate - 20's are too big!

Put the BBS back on and get air suspension :)

He can't because i now have them:yes:

bbs4.jpg

bbs6.jpg

This is one of those threads that I have just never looked at before.

I liked all the wheels until the Bentleys! lol

And I liked the cream on the bumper very much :icon_thumright:

Hi Mate
Car looks awesome,i've seen it at a few shows,when i've been in the rs4, i've just got the misses an a3 of a forum member,thats another project for me and i'm picking some mint bentleys up on saturday for it,they have came off some england footballer's car apperantly but as not signed i told him there not worth anymore lol.

As said before,you are a proper wheel whore,keep up the good work,if your at edition i'll come and say hello.

Hi, lovin ur car m8 lookin good!!!!! i woz lookin at the RH rims u had on ur car b4 u changed it bout a million tyms lol n woz wondering what offset are of the rear 9.5's? loving the new bently wheels!!!! awesome!!

He can't because i now have them:yes:

bbs4.jpg

bbs6.jpg

hey, these wheels lookin good on ur car m8, good buy. Just wanted to know what are the offsets u got on them and what width the wheels are? cheers:think:

Hi can i get a reply back? that would be nice?:)

:ermm: Sorry, dont come on here that often.

Got the wheels off Mo (YU51UF 0)

Specs are 8x18 et42 front and 9x18 et 42 rear.

If you need any more info pm me

You've had more wheels than ive had hot dinners!!

Definitely lovin the bentley's!!

i'v sin a set of rims that are of et 35 8.5j fronts and et 35 9.5j rears, would these rims go on my a3 without any trouble, really need some help before i purchase these wheels??

9.5 on the rears sounds far too big to me..ill let others comfirm though..

barry - not in a million years....unless you have some crazy arch work done.

yeh but the RH toplines that yu51uf had were 8.5j and 9.5j on the rears so really its depends on the offset no?

Probably Barry, cuz the MK5s arches must be pretty similar to the A3 and lots having been wearing 18" Merc Alphards, and on the back they are 9.5J on a ET35??? IIRC.

These rims:

Mk5onMercAlphas.jpg

Probably Barry, cuz the MK5s arches must be pretty similar to the A3 and lots having been wearing 18" Merc Alphards, and on the back they are 9.5J on a ET35??? IIRC.

These rims:

Mk5onMercAlphas.jpg

I think they are ET 40 on rear, ET35 on front

so do you think it will go on without any problems?

and as you guessed it new wheels :lol:

3727662114_e5a95066b0.jpg

3727662870_d6ffd1d129.jpg

:yahoo:

Saw you today whilst I was in All Bar One on Moorgate/Finsbury Pavement.

It looks even lower in real life. I can't work out how you got over the bumps at those traffic lights ?!?! :faint:

Makes sense as the picture in my mind doesn't show any tyre visible at the top at all.

mate - you were parked infront of me at edition (near players) - reason I didnt say "yo" was because I was leaving due to the toilet facilities and heading to morrisons!! haha

A3 looked awesome though!

sorry peeps aint been on here in a while.

Boydie: thanks mate, no worries i understand about the toilet situation at edition this year lol.

Barry: 9.5 is no problem at all on the rear all depends on the ofsets. I had 17" * 10"J on the rears at the west side show this year and only poked about 4mm.

anywhoo bit of an update...new wheels again lol

heres two pics i got after i washed it today

4105576436_fa7c68662c.jpg

4104807943_89bf01bb59.jpg

:happy:

Alright Mo.

Not to sure on the new wheels, think I prefered the Bentleys.

You are a true wheel whore :laugh: