18'' i think...

AudiSport

Reaction score
I've finally decided to change my 17'' 5-spoke star alloys for some larger 18's. If anyone knows of any coming up for sale please PM me. I would consider 9-spoke RS4's, Avus S4's or RS6's!

Thanks lads!

Yeh im thinkin allong the same lines 17" Stars out and 18" RS6's in been offered some for £550 with tyres brand new not sure what to do

£550 seems high, I've seen them going for around £300 on ebay in great condition, however if the tyres are brand new and a good make then maybe it's fair. I'm no expert!

Yeh im thinkin allong the same lines 17" Stars out and 18" RS6's in been offered some for £550 with tyres brand new not sure what to do

Wouldn't have said that was too bad - I paid £300 delivered for mine with 2 tyres having 60% left on them, and two require replacement at I imagine £150 a tyre. So it's pretty fair, more important is the condition of the wheels - getting them refurbed is more hassle and cost. Tyre are very much a known quantity.

I would say the S4 Avus look sweet on the car!!

I would say the S4 Avus look sweet on the car!!

Agreed :yes: These were my first choice, but they are a rare thing in 18" for an A4 fitment and normally have a price to match. A lovely wheel though :o.k:

yes, please post info. Replicas I take it? What warranty do they come with - I've herd SO many stories about replica alloys getting bent out of shape very easily..

The tyres are Fullrun budget tyres, you can upgrade to pretty much anything you want let me know and I will price it up for you.
They are reps and are good quality. We only deal with this one distributor as all their stuff is really good and we know we can trust them. We have never had any issue with their stuff.

I may have a set of S8's for sale with no tryes - they are obviosuly 18's and are 99% perfect. PM me if your interested. :salute:

Why o you only look for AUDI wheels? why dont you see some aftermarket wheels to put on the car?

Why o you only look for AUDI wheels? why dont you see some aftermarket wheels to put on the car?

I like the OEM look, nothing personal but 'in my opinion' after market alloys de-value and chav up a classy brand..

sorry but i have to totally disagree with you. Especially when you see all the time the same alloys on the same cars, at the end it turns to be boring in a way. So you risk it and try some aftermarket which sometimes like KAHN or any other brand are worth 3 times the value of the OEM ones not to talk about replicas. So if you want to look like all the other audi owners thats fine, but i personally i would like to stand out from the crowd. Again this is my opinion.

This is what de-values the audi brand, no offence. The replicas that are being put on the cars. I understand the cost is less but sometimes you better not proceed with the move instead of doing it and doing it wrong.

Cheers keep it respectable!!!

Yep! Get OEM's wheels, not fake or replicas. Otherwise if you are bored with OEM's, go for BBS then.

sorry but i have to totally disagree with you. Especially when you see all the time the same alloys on the same cars, at the end it turns to be boring in a way. So you risk it and try some aftermarket which sometimes like KAHN or any other brand are worth 3 times the value of the OEM ones not to talk about replicas. So if you want to look like all the other audi owners thats fine, but i personally i would like to stand out from the crowd. Again this is my opinion.

This is what de-values the audi brand, no offence. The replicas that are being put on the cars. I understand the cost is less but sometimes you better not proceed with the move instead of doing it and doing it wrong.

Cheers keep it respectable!!!

If you look at the resale value of Audis with aftermarket alloys instead of OEM wheels you will see the true meaning of de-valuing a product.

However, as you say - each to your own. And, your cabriolet looks stunning - much better than my plain A4 :arco:

When you come to upgrade please bear me in mind for your 17" Star's as I'm after another set as spares / replacements for my car :)

I've seen so many cars with rubbish aftermarket alloys. My advice would be to keep your originals if you're going aftermarket as you'll want to put them back on when it's time to sell.

There's a guy near me with an S4 which has crap 18" alloys on it. It'd look far nicer with the standard Avus fitted but each to their own.

I also happen to think that having alloys that are too big makes a car look silly too. e.g. 20" on an A4. Doesn't matter if they're Audi (e.g. A8 wheels) or not.

ive got some nice genuine a4 dtm 18" wheels up for sale . Pm me if you are interested. :)
DSC00866.jpg

:yum:

I've got some genuine 17" 5 Star alloys for sale on ebay item number 190258261298.

Untitled.jpg

I've got a set of the genuine Audi 17" star alloys for sale, can do four or five. Four have pretty new tyres on, fifth has enough tread as a spare.
PM me if anyone's interested.

Really I'm after a set of the 9-spoke RS4 style alloys in 18''. Either genuine or copies if anyone has any or knows of any for sale?

However, what is the correct dimms I need to look out for when searching on ebay etc? Also, I've never seen these on any RS4's?

You want 5 stud x 112 PCD with an offset (ET) of 42/43 ish really assuming your car is standard.

I have 18" Avus, pretty much spotless - £300.00 wheels only.