19" wheels....

buzz1

Reaction score
i want to put 19" wheels on my a4, probably RS6 replicas.... what size tyres do i need?? 235/35/19??

also will i have any problem with rubbing if i lower it on 19's??

thanks again for the help.... ben.

do a search through the forums mate, been asked many times. You wont have a problem!

i asked same question and everyone said 235/35/19 and they def wouldnt rub! wrong they rubed but only goin over speed ramps!

my a4 is a sport an is lowered, i put genuine 19" rs4's on my a4, the wheels themselves wud never fit inside the arch never mind the tyre!!

i have 19s on mine and before i put new shocks (uprated) on it was constantly rubbing to the extent that i cudnt drive the car cus it was taking chunks out of the tyres (had to replace one). but saying that, they were SE shocks n not very good... now its all good :)

I can honestly say Ive never had my 19's rub once, even with 3 in the back!!!

Genuine RS4 wheels have a lower offset than the replicas, so the genuine ones will not fit the normal A4 (RS4 has blistered arches) With replicas you should be fine as they are usually manufactured to fit the A4 not the RS4. With 19x8 or 19x8.5 with ET35 you should be fine running 235/35/19s.

Genuine RS4 wheels have a lower offset than the replicas, so the genuine ones will not fit the normal A4 (RS4 has blistered arches) With replicas you should be fine as they are usually manufactured to fit the A4 not the RS4. With 19x8 or 19x8.5 with ET35 you should be fine running 235/35/19s.

the genuine rs4's do fit m8 as ive them on my b6 sport, they only rub wen goin over speed bumps an on ocassion with 3 in bk, u couldnt lower the arches over the wheels but apart from that they work and look the dogs...the reps dont come close!!

the genuine rs4's do fit m8 as ive them on my b6 sport, they only rub wen goin over speed bumps an on ocassion with 3 in bk, u couldnt lower the arches over the wheels but apart from that they work and look the dogs...the reps dont come close!!

Sorry, I should re-phrase that! The RS4s are not the right fitment, they are about 5-6mm too far out of the arch compared to the perfect fit.