ebay

Ash B

Reaction score
Found a interesting audi on ebay. Friend was considering going to have a look at it and i said it seems a bit dodge here the link
What you lot think?
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=270276729234

. Red 06 audi a3 2.0tdi s-line 170 69,000miles for £7,200 is it me or does any one else think its abit strange. And i thought the cd players in the a3 were upgraded from the one he has now in his 06 after 54plate models. Friend did contact him said this no cash on collection pay into my account and i will arrange delivery to your address as he is traveling?

Or is it just be over reacting? Is a nice car tints abit too dark for my liking i just dont want another friend getting wripped off like some one i work with did on his a3. £8,000 he says its a 2.0tdi 170bhp s-line. But doesnt have no s-line any where besides big audi rings with s-line sticker stuck on the side 53 plate and over 108,000 miles. And he got it on fiance so be paying interest and only drove the car 4times.

seems a lot of car for the money, always make you suspisious. (8 seats??)

Then there is the payment method - i'd walk away...

That what i was thinking a3 with 8 seats ha!
And the payment method. Obviously not able to view car before aswell.
But i've found a car which should keep my friend happy and away from the red one