Aero Rear Wiper (again!)

fairzy

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I've been a 'reader' on the forum for a little while now but having collected an S3 on Thursday night I thought it time to post!

I love the car so far - loads of grip, loads of power, stylish, fast - what more could you want? :s3addict:

There are a few things I've got planned for it, the first of which is the aero rear wiper kit. I know that VAGPARTs sell a complete kit but I was going to get the parts through a stealer (I have a 'mate'). From what I've read it's an 02 reg polo (or thereabouts) rear wiper arm + cover and a touran rear blade, can anyone confirm if that is correct?

Thanks all...

Welcome mate,

your forgetting the most important rule

we need pics pics pics :)

fairzy welcome mate

and yes, its newest shape polo and touran blade....... i found that it was cheaper to buy from stealers at full retial than pay vagparts and P&P..... 2 minutes to fit

Tim

what sort of cost are we looking at for this kit then? anyone got photos?

I think the rear cost me £15 ish but that was 4 years ago. The front I got in a group buy but they are just mk4 golf arms with aero blades.

Cheers for the comments, I was about to place an order with the stealer when I found these on ebay for a bargin price of £6.50 inc. delivery, so thought I'd give it a bash first.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=220294656719

My car is off being serviced / checked over for the next few days, so I'll report back soon and post some pics too.

fairzy let us know how u get on, I bought one a while back and wouldnt fit properly on the arm so the blade did not contact properly so went back to original.

For the fronts i recon just get retrofit blades... think paying for the arms is a waste of money imo

I thought Mk5 golf gti was the one to fit the rear now? all oem