Giac plus milltek

wesley

Reaction score
Well i finally did it today after messing about deciding what remap to get. I have finally decided to go for a GIAC hammer map and a full milltek turbo back, Have booked in with Steve jnr at Statller in sheffield after reading a few posts about how he is so helpful and willing to explain everything in detail. I mentioned i was a AS member and got a great deal £1450 for hammer map plus standard map and kill all on the reloader,and the full milltek turbo back fitted,This seemed to be a great deal have any others been quoted anywhere near this price??

That's a cracking price mate!
You gone resonated of non resolnated?

I've got resonated and its deffo louder than the resonated that I had on my golf ED30

Charlie is yours noisy when driving slow or just noisy when u give the car some action?

Went for the resonated on mine and it sounds gorgeous! You won't be disappointed. Slightly louder on full beans than standard but nice and "fruity" and really enhances the sound of the turbo spinning up. It's hardly any louder than standard when you're cruising around town also.

Enjoy

Well couldnt make my mind up whether to go for a milltek resonated or non resonated exhaust on thursday,got a phone call from Steve jnr at statller saying that he had the non resonated in stock but the resonated one was going to be 7-10 days so would not be at his place in time for thursday,then Steve offered to fit the non resonated alongside the Giac hammer and if i didnt like the noise etc i could take it back after a week or so and he would swap it for the resonated when it was delivered free of charge,Now thats what i call service. This guy has been so helpfull since i called him 2 weeks ago,he explains everything in so much detail ,calls you back everytime he says he will and just seems to go out of his way yo please me the customer. I would highly recommend Statller for their service and no doubt after thursday i will be recommending him even more lol!

Are you at Stattler this thursday to get your zorst done then? I might come over to take a lookee,would be good to hear what she sounds like.

Steve did my hammer map - top bloke!

He seems to get a lot of people saying what a top bloke he is,must say he seems a decent bloke,spoke to him on a few occasions now.

Does the addition of the Miltek add much in the way of power. Can you feel it on the road or is it mainly extra noise?