Rim Colour on Maroon A3

Darkshrimp

Reaction score
As the current rims on my A3 is getting yellowish, i want to repaint it to give it a new look.

I do want to invest in some new rims, but before i get the fund to do that, i reckon respraying it would be good to do.

I was wondering what colour would look good on a maroon coloured A3. I don't think black wil look good, but what about white? or should i just stick with the silver look that comes as default

also does it take much to respray it?

Thanks for dat guys

stick with silver as they suit most colours , or body coloured centres and silver rims (depends on what wheels you have ) also work well, i think that black rims work well on black cars or track cars but its just the "latest look" on road cars may change soon

as for how much a couple of cans of colour and a can of clear lacquer to make them last , if you have a few light marks then a can of filler primer first as well

check out my mates quick guide of Newport Edition site it may help

http://newportedition.myfreeforum.org/about740.html

Rob

my wheel has got an audi logo as the centre, so don't think i can paint that. And is it legal to paint the rims red? hehe.

yea I guess silver would be good, would you have any idea what the colour code is? or is it different for all the cars and i need to find the right one for mine?

thanks for the link too btw