What petrol do you recommend ?

g1pkn

Reaction score
Hi,

New to s3's and still getting used to them, shall the car run on super unleaded only ?

Thanks

Run on Super only. It's the recomended fuel for a reason. I only ever used Shell V-Power 99 RON fuel.

Ran like a dream from day one.

David

Yeah like David said, I have ran mine on V-Power from new, much better for the car and you will achieve better MPG using it anyways..

Super only - According to Mitch ( :whistle2: ) the manaul states that you will lose power on standard unleaded.

As said, I've only ever used vpower in mine, even resorting to downloading the locations of all Shell garges to my TomTom - very useful actually, especially in Europe!
That's pretty sad reading that back :blush:

Super only - According to Mitch ( :whistle2: ) the manaul states that you will lose power on standard unleaded.

As said, I've only ever used vpower in mine, even resorting to downloading the locations of all Shell garges to my TomTom - very useful actually, especially in Europe!
That's pretty sad reading that back :blush:

GEEK ALERT GEEK ALERT!!!! lol....

V Power only, and if thats not available, either BP Ultimate or normal Shell (but the normal will only be minimal until i can get V Power again).

Always VPower, had half tank of BP Ultimate when I got caught short once. had the car 6 months.

Dont know if it makes a difference but Im too precious about bhp to chance `normal stuff`:)