How much is my car worth?

russgt

Reaction score
Hi all :icon_thumright: how much do you think I should expect to sell my A4 for?

Details are...

52 plate 3.0 Quattro Sport 6 Speed manual
52k, FSH, Tax Oct 09, MOT Aug 09,
Black, HID's, Full Leather, Bose sound, Fridge,
Full Votex Kit, 18" RS6 alloys, Eagle F1's

Oh and it's immaculate :)

TheTriplets1001.jpg

Hi there.

Car looks really nice mate, whay are you selling?

Not sure how much it's worth but in todays climate, you need to be realistic as people just aren't spending money, especially on big engine cars. I have a S4 which I bought about a year ago and decidied to sell as I was moving house and needed the money. I just can't sell it and I'm not going to give it away. I have reduced the price right down and still no luck. Fortunatly, I've worked out a way I can keep it now, and I don't need to sell.

I would guess the best person to buy your car would be a real enthusiast who would really appreciate it.

Good luck with the sale.

Antony.

Hi there.

Car looks really nice mate, whay are you selling?

Not sure how much it's worth but in todays climate, you need to be realistic as people just aren't spending money, especially on big engine cars. I have a S4 which I bought about a year ago and decidied to sell as I was moving house and needed the money. I just can't sell it and I'm not going to give it away. I have reduced the price right down and still no luck. Fortunatly, I've worked out a way I can keep it now, and I don't need to sell.

I would guess the best person to buy your car would be a real enthusiast who would really appreciate it.

Good luck with the sale.

Antony.

Thanks, the reason for sale is I'm being made redundant :scared2:
I'm possibly going to become self employed and in need of a van.
Really really don't want to sell it but I just can't see a way of keeping it :sob:
Spent loads on it too.
Road tax next year will no doubt be stupid :motz:
I just wish I could also figure out a way of keeping it.

How much are you planning to spend on a van mate?
Have you thought of a lease hire instead? least then you wouldnt have to free up cash by selling your motor and when things pick up you can then maybe think of buying a van...:think:
You can get good vans now for silly lease money especially during this recession crap.

It would be a shame to sell your motor, cant imagine having to sell mine and at the min my work is soooooooooooo dead ( im a floorlayer).
Me and my mate started off with a Astra van then upgraded to a berlingo,lol! still only cost us £550 and its bulletproof till this day (touch wood)...
Just thought id share a thought..;)

Thanks, the reason for sale is I'm being made redundant :scared2:
I'm possibly going to become self employed and in need of a van.
Really really don't want to sell it but I just can't see a way of keeping it :sob:
Spent loads on it too.
Road tax next year will no doubt be stupid :motz:
I just wish I could also figure out a way of keeping it.

Shame if you cant find away to keep it, but if not.............................
Dont tell em 'bout the road tax!!:)