Anyone lowered their Sportback SE?

GeoffT

Reaction score
Due to a steep drive that is going to be expensive/difficult to alter, I am in the unusual position of wanting to raise the ride height on my Sportback sport to gain ground clearance. Has anyone who has lowered a standard or SE sportback got the original standard springs available? I have put a wanted ad in the classifieds, but I'm not sure how much traffic that part of the forum gets, so thought I would ask the question here as well.

I thought there would be plenty about with all the guys that seem to lower their cars, but I haven't been able to find any so far. Maybe everyone hangs on to them in case they want to go back to standard.

Could anyone with access to ETKA give me the part nos for the standard springs so that I could try Audi if all else fails?

yes i have - i have the oem springs - not sure if you would need the matching dampers as well though

yes i have - i have the oem springs - not sure if you would need the matching dampers as well though

Thanks Dunk. You have pm.

Does anyone know if the dampers are different between sport and SE/standard or is it just the springs?

Hey there, was hoping to lower my SE, and just down the road in warwick, if you fancied a swap!? Not sure how you would do it simultaneously though!