(A)rturo's rear end!!

S3-Chris

If its not broke....break it!!
Reaction score
What do you guys think of this rear insert on the back bumper, looks like sections cut out it and meshed?? do you think this is a diy, or machine made?? Whats is evryones thoughts on it?
I must admit i quiite fancy trying a diy at mine!!

222ada67fcac490b.jpg

817f76821962e2fb.jpg

It depends what is behind the panel. Theres not much to see to be fair.

looks ok does that but not very noticeable, i wouldnt have notice if you hadnt.

im planing on making mine carbon fiber along with the side trims on the doors and the front bumper insert, be interesting how that comes out

that sounds tastey kev,
wing mirrors would look nice too,
take it you work with carbon.?

looks ok does that but not very noticeable, i wouldnt have notice if you hadnt.

im planing on making mine carbon fiber along with the side trims on the doors and the front bumper insert, be interesting how that comes out
No way. I have been thinking about doing the exact same thing to mine. What are you going to use?

Why does my Noggy blue not look that shiny? It looks more like the Cornflower blue you see on 1.6SE's!

Sorry to Hijack the thread........

Kev, let me know how you get on as this is something I've been thinking about for a while:yes:

Hardly niticed it, and when i did i thought it looked a bit pointless and gay. lol

The carbon fiber thing sounds good, would be interested in this myself as my S3 is black. Not sure how you can carbon it up without sourcing and buying them already in carbon?

ok, i have been looking into doing it for some time now, i have found some info out on how to do it so if funds allow i might do it next month in which i shall do a step by step guid if i manage to pull it off

1animal1 - i done my "N" reg 214sei with it!!! LOL
anything to hide the walnut!!!

if you are doing ur door moulding carbon fibre - how are you going to round it round the corner-ish edge at the front side of the mouldings on the doors?

if you are doing ur door moulding carbon fibre - how are you going to round it round the corner-ish edge at the front side of the mouldings on the doors?
im not really using the method on that video

you get round corners by heating it with a hair dryer and stretching it, never done anything big I just did a small lip in front of the stereo that someone had scratched before I got my old car and a flat panel in the center consol where someone must have had their keys swashing around