I bought new wheels today!

the wheels arn`t to my taste but then if all S3`s looked the same that would be no good. Never got the old skool look but I also don`t like the euro style either. Ha well merry xmas all

my wheels are 8.5 wide and et 35 but still have 25mm spacers on the back

Yeah you're 100% right, but it just annoys me 'cos i know prob all or most of these people wouldn't say the same to my face if we were all at a club meeting or something like that.

Anyway, i dont wanna drag this out, but i know what my morals are. Thanks again.

Really like the whole look of your car, but not 100% decided on the LED's as you cant tell what they are like in the flesh.

But what i would say is no one was really horrible about your car or slated it in previous posts. There have been a lot worse on this forum and TBH i would rather read peoples honest opinions.

And in all honesty at a meet i would give my opinion, i would never slate someones car as its just not a nice thing to do but i would give an opinion as i like to discuss peoples views. So i dont think it has anything to do with saying it to your face.

PS yellow sidelights = retro + pimp...

reminds me of that yellow tint film for headlights/foglights

Hi Kev,

Have you got any pics of your car from a side angle showing how far your rear wheels poke out?
i wouldnt say they stick out at all they just sit nicely right to the edge of the arch, as your wheels are et30 you would only need 20mm spacers to have the wheel sit like mine (think thats how it works)

fullvalate003.jpg

wheelspacers001-1.jpg

i wouldnt say they stick out at all they just sit nicely right to the edge of the arch, as your wheels are et30 you would only need 20mm spacers to have the wheel sit like mine (think thats how it works)

Yeah it works exactly like that et20's would be the one! looks perfect mate!
I'll get mine lowered in the new year i think, then i'll look into spacers if i need them.
Thanks for posting the pics Kev, your car looks stunning:)