alloy wheel repair recommendation

P

phill1012k

Can anyone recommend one of those mobile alloy wheel repair companies? I’ve curbed the hell out of one of my wheels and its bothering me every time I notice :keule:. I’m in north Oxford.
Cheers,

Phill

How much do they normally cost? After 10K miles I have just the other day put a mark on one of mine about an inch across. Bugs the hell out of me!

depends on how much work is required/size of wheel. Dont know about mobile ones but im sure a place near me charges £35+VAT for 16" going up in price depending on size and whether the tyre is still on..

I've put a scrape on two of my wheels so if anyone knows any good repairers in london I'd love to hear too. Cheers

I has mine done by a guy who came out in a van, it cost me £60, I think they were chips and scratches or something like that.

Lepsons are a really good company I believe, they're in Kent though.

best people in country are realistically Spit & Polish in Tonbridge, you can send it to them via a dealer nationwide I believe, they have a lot of good reports

Khufu got me adaptives running today, well chuffed with wiring at last.

ye where's my set of steak knives, lol

I set the showroom option in adaptation to test it & was quite cool but only works it would seem at speeds as tried to see if it worked when slowly driving/turning & didnt do anything so guess its gotta be over a certain speed to activate but I know its working as it does its startup up/down left/right

gonna go down road & see if I notice any difference but got 2 wires to connect for the main beam aswell so might do this 1st

may be different with manufacturer, but my adaptives move with the wheel, even if i'm stationary. If i select reverse they drop down to the left.

but you drive huh huuuuummmmmm BMW, sorry guys for swearing

Can anyone recommend one of those mobile alloy wheel repair companies? I’ve curbed the hell out of one of my wheels and its bothering me every time I notice :keule:. I’m in north Oxford.
Cheers,

Phill

Wicked wheels

My parents friends' curbed his front alloy on his aston vantage within 1 week of ownership. He drove it sheepishly back to aston thinking he'd need a replacement alloy. They said they'd be able to repair it same day.
Anyway, as he returns to collect the car, he notices a van parked up - it had 'wicked wheels' advertised on it. He assumes they carried out the repairs. I think they're a mobile unit across UK. If Aston use them, surely Audi owners can use them

Not used them myself but Wicked Wheels do seem to have a good rep.

Just waiting for the GF to 'customise' the OSR once more before giving them a call!