Merry Christmas to everyone

h5djr

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
May I take this opportunity to wish everyone on the 8P forum a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Lets all hope 2009 is not as bad as it could be.

My thanks also to everyone for all the enjoyment you have given me by taking part in all the discussions.

Thanks Dave and a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and your family.

Also Merry Christmas to all users and and thier families.

Sod the credit crunch lets all go out and buy a V8, the money you save on the car you can spend on fuel !!

Cheers Everyone

Mark

Thanks Dave Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERY ONE ON 8P Form:arco::friends::thumbsup::beerchug:

Ashley

Santa Works Hard!!
It's that time of year again. You know, all full of holly, HO HO HO and snow. In fact I've just cleared the desktop in preparation for the celebration. Accountants are never too slow in doing their calculations, and this time of year is no exception.
A mystery "chain fax" that submits that the Father Christmas myth to scientific analysis has popped up in the City, much to the amusement of money men, who are chuckling at the sight of the bearded old fraud being ruthlessly audited. The analysis calculates that there are possibly 378 million children in the Christian world; at just over 4.1 per household, that's 98.1 million homes. "One presumes that there's at least one good child in each".
Time zones give Santa 31 hours of Christmas to work with, which means 822.6 visits per second. "This is to say that for each Christian household with good children, Santa has 1/1000th of a second to park, hop out of his sleigh, fill the stockings ... [and] get back into
the sleigh."
The sleigh itself would have to travel at 3,000 times the speed of sound, 650 miles per second. "[The] fastest man made vehicle ... the Ulysses space probe, moves at a pokey
27.4 miles per second." The sleigh's payload - assuming nothing more than a medium-sized Lego set, weighing 2 lbs, is 321,300 tons and, even if flying reindeer have 10 times the
pulling power of an ordinary reindeer, he will need 214,000 of the beasts.
Finally, "353,000 tons, travelling at 650 miles per second, creates enormous air resistance ... the lead pair of reindeer (you know, Rudolph and chum) will absorb 14.3 quintillion joules
of energy ... per second ... each. In short, they will burst into flames almost instantaneously". Santa's whole flying circus, the fax claims, would burn up, like a spacecraft re-entering the atmosphere.
"In conclusion: If Santa ever did deliver presents on Christmas Eve .. he's dead now!!"
The above may be used in Christmas 2008 as a cost saving exercise, and copies distributed
in lieu of presents to children/grandchildren

Merry christmas and a very happy new year to everyone on 8p forum!
Let's give it all in 09!!!!:yahoo::applaus::s3addict:

Happy Christmas all, Have a good time off etc. Nice forum this!!!!

David

And again...Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to everyone,and especially to Iggu,Andy and Shaun for their help.

Indeed! Merry Christmas to you all. Especially Phantom. I hope you can still enjoy yourself and put your feelings behind you for at least one day.

I will be driving 204 miles on Christmas day from my dad's to my mum's. Not the nice relaxing day it used to be!