Emissions light!! and Value?

suthers

2.0T quattro s line
Reaction score
Hello, my audi has just had the emission control system light come on.. It came on a few weeks after i fitted a induction kit.. I then took it too audi who reset it and said to bring the car back for them to have a look. They had my car for a day and they said it was because too much air was getting in because of the new filter. Is this true as i felt they just said that because they couldnt be bothered to look. Also why has it come back on now after being off for a month? Any help would be great!

Also one other thing im contemplating selling my car its a 55 reg a3 sline 2.0TFSi quattro and has 28k with a full audi service. It has the half leather.. What do you think it would fetch in this current climate? Thinking of buying a golf mk5 gti for a few grand cheaper! Cheers

Hi mate.

These induction kits have oils which are known to damage/dirty the maf sensor. This happened on my mates golf 1.8T...

What year is yours?

the Golf GTI is good but the interior is quite poor in them IMO. But if you can live with that, go for one.. But the Ed30 is the one to have :D