s3 replica on ebay,

good effort. dont understand why people actually put the s3 badges on it though

Looks good. But should of left the badges off though. Its different with the two colour tone. But price is stupid and with the miles. Good effort for work done to it. But he should of just saved for a S3 :)

I can see the appeal of an S3 styled car with the economy of a TDi :)

Its just a shame he's gonna get owned at every set of traffic lights, I suppose the black smoke will be the giveaway.

oi lol (its true *cries a little*)

i was quite tempted to have my bonnet black with a blackout grille but i might just save my cash and start a project car and keep the a3 as my day car

I think it looks ok, and for the looks and economy you can understand where he is coming from, would be better debadged tho as mentioned already, each to their own I guess and its a far better effort than alot of other wannabe's out there.

I dont get it. I just dont. Full marks for effort, but all of it wasted. Its like a Ferrari Replica based on an MR2.

Then to top it all off 'buy it now' on ebay for £10.5k. What a f***ing comedian.

Whats he hoping for an impulse buy?

the work is top notch but not really into this "wanna-be" thing.

Why make your car lok like something its not -

good efffort and the two tone doesnt look too bad but not for me :D

rather have the real thng when i can get insured on one :D

All real S3's would look better with 19's!....and he should of gone for black mirrors, the silver ones look odd with a black and red theme.

Still under warranty? Hmmm, how much of it? If any?!?! And the paint job? Well that just halved the price (of the standard car). Utterly pointless.

Hey cant fault them for the work but the paint job, WTF was he taking that day, I dont get these 2 tone paint jobs like that, really dont