rs6 19s

tom-craig@hotmail.co.uk

Reaction score
DSC000042.jpg
its been done many times before but i still think these suit the car really well,19s black grill and votex front spoiler leds soon:hubbahubba:

How about this RS6-wheel - would it be possible to fit it onto a S3 8P? What kind of tires, lowering, spacers, etc. would it require? Have anyone here done it?

S6wheel.png

does anyone know where you buy these wheels from in 19 inch reps oem to dear aswell ive seen pics on audizine this guy was running 20 ich reps same as these so yeah these would be fine

How about this RS6-wheel - would it be possible to fit it onto a S3 8P? What kind of tires, lowering, spacers, etc. would it require? Have anyone here done it?

S6wheel.png

The pic of the 19s are OEM with partno. 4F0 601 025 AT 8Z8 - I assume you can get them by any Audi stealership...? :uhm:

thanks for that but oem is to dear this guy below runnin 20s are reps just wodering where he got them i want 19s 18 are just a little to small im running 18s already

The pic of the 19s are OEM with partno. 4F0 601 025 AT 8Z8 - I assume you can get them by any Audi stealership...? :uhm:

I saw these on fleabay other week, wish seen post would of said so, but they look stupid tbh in 18's & on a new S3, really dont look right at all, look like scooter wheels on S3, lol, (interms of size that is) & as much as I find 19's tad harsh rides on your ****, these look better in 19's, but 20's waste of money/time

I dont like them in any size to be honest, just remembered the thread when searching and thought they were the ones!

I prefer the S5 wheel in 19" Looks hard edged and quite big on the A3.