S3 ALLOYS

S3mad

Dark Knight
Reaction score
Hi all ,

has anyone a good set of s3 alloys with tyres ?

i did get some ages ago but want another set for track ...:superman:

Hi ,

Well normal price for a nice set of s3 alloy's with tyres goes for around £150 i got a mint set for that .

Let me know i have cash waiting

how much u looking to spend mate?

£350 thats alot really mine are mint dont really want kerbed up ones ...

Are we talking £150 for a set of mint Avus, if so you got a good deal there, i have seen them that cheap but they are beaten up and in need of a refurb....

Yup Really mint mate i was lucky . Just after another set with mint tyres ...

Oh no, tha saga begins again!!! ;)

Ill sell mine for the right money,

Good condition wheels only very minor marks, 2 brand new Goodyear Eagle F1's and Michelin pilot sports also nearly new 225-45-17.

Yes your right it starts again i do have s3 alloys but i want another set bit fussy as need some for track and some for daily lol ... come on people upload your pics !

Oh no, tha saga begins again!!! ;)

How much do you want ?

can you show me pics ?

Ill sell mine for the right money,

Good condition wheels only very minor marks, 2 brand new Goodyear Eagle F1's and Michelin pilot sports also nearly new 225-45-17.

oh my god..... one side of me is saying offer the kid some so he shuts up, the other says dont cos he WILL haggle if you want 50p more than he wants to pay!!:ohmy:

What are u on about ?

Me thinks you are trying to be funny haha

oh my god..... one side of me is saying offer the kid some so he shuts up, the other says dont cos he WILL haggle if you want 50p more than he wants to pay!!:ohmy:

£150 for a mint set of alloys with tyres!!
are YOU trying to be funny?

did i say that ?

i said thats what i got mine for !

I dont mind what i pay money doesnt matter as long as they are good

Hi ,

Well normal price for a nice set of s3 alloy's with tyres goes for around £150 i got a mint set for that .

Let me know i have cash waiting

Sorry but this reads that you are pricing them at 150 or am I missing something?

I have a set of RS4 reps with 'tyres' that are good condition (some marks) for 150 notes if you want... 17x7.5

Are you looking to do lots of track days? Why not use your road wheels on the track?

Or you could get a set of lightweight alloys? Surely if its for the track you dont
necessarily need 17" avus.

If i was looking for track day wheels i would really just be specifying decent tyres on whatever wheels for a decent price.

I've got some A3 Turbo wheels that I need getting rid of. Would need a refurb, if you were bothered about aesthetics, and four new tyres.

Collected, I'll take £30.

nope MAD.... also why are you looking for 17"s for track days for, the S3 is bouncy on 17"s...you need 18" to enhance the handling

Well just used some before and they felt fine .

Had 18's before but prefered 17's .

nope MAD.... also why are you looking for 17"s for track days for, the S3 is bouncy on 17"s...you need 18" to enhance the handling

Dude ollyste has a set for sale PM him....