S3 used

Doesnt seem to have any extra options!I think you could get more with your money!!

Nice car but seems dodge might just be me. Grl How much do you have to spend? and whats a must have for you in spec?

Ashley

I could go up to around £19k but I really want to get the best deal possible and i don't mind travelling to get it!

I can fit the RNS-e so i'm not bothered about that, Recaros a maybe but i know thats unlikely, FBSW is pretty much a must have.
Bluetooth in the armrest would be nice. Car has to be Ibis, Sprint or Black.

I'm quite picky but £16k is quite tempting!

Anyone looking to sell or have any advice on where to pick up a good one?

yeah i can understand where your coming from. You can fit must things in yourself these days. £19k will get you a good s3. Have you tried just going to audi and getting 10% off one of there s3?

Here a Phantom Black Get the price down due to the miles.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Audi-A3-Hatch...3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66:2|65:7|39:1|240:1318

Sprint Blue been up for ages can get the price down.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2007-Audi-S3_...3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66:2|65:7|39:1|240:1318

Another Sprint Blue

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2007-AUDI-S3-...3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66:2|65:7|39:1|240:1318

Another Sprint Blue looks really nice.

http://www.aaperformance.co.uk/22249/usedcars.htm

http://www.motors.co.uk/Audi-S3

http://www.autoweb.co.uk/used/Audi/S3/car

http://www.vcars.co.uk/used-cars/used-audi-s3.php

http://audilinks.co.uk/classified/search.asp?model=63

http://www.vcars.co.uk/used-cars/cardetails.php?t=autotrader&u=137058

At 16k it is tempting why dont you view it? you be saving a bit aswell. And if you want can put that towards mods.
What kinda miles you looking for under 30,000?

EDIT: Have you tried Auto trader? Piston Heads? Audi? Or valeriepryce@cars-by-mail.co.uk they will email daily with new cars
Sorry if none of this if any help

I could go up to around £19k but I really want to get the best deal possible and i don't mind travelling to get it!

I can fit the RNS-e so i'm not bothered about that, Recaros a maybe but i know thats unlikely, FBSW is pretty much a must have.
Bluetooth in the armrest would be nice. Car has to be Ibis, Sprint or Black.

I'm quite picky but £16k is quite tempting!

Anyone looking to sell or have any advice on where to pick up a good one?

Thank you Benskin07, I've been looking regularly on autotrader, pistonheads and ebay about two or three times a day at the moment but there is only one that jumps out at me and that is a private sale, 07 plate, 30k miles, and all the options (recaro, dvd, fbsw, bluetooth, rear park, optic pack etc).

Would be on my drive right now if i didn't have an Alfa 147 to get rid of first!

Very frustrated at the moment.

Its ok mate. Ahh i cant understand where your coming from but i wont be getting a s3 till next year :( So i take it you can only go trade so you can part ex your car? any photo of the alfa? Sounds like a nice car with every thing you want aswell.

Thank you Benskin07, I've been looking regularly on autotrader, pistonheads and ebay about two or three times a day at the moment but there is only one that jumps out at me and that is a private sale, 07 plate, 30k miles, and all the options (recaro, dvd, fbsw, bluetooth, rear park, optic pack etc).

Would be on my drive right now if i didn't have an Alfa 147 to get rid of first!

Very frustrated at the moment.

Thats a nice looking alfa im not a fan of them either. Ahh bet its starting to annoy you?! I had to wait for my first a3 two months i think. Love to be able to get insurance on a s3. Whats trade offered you?

I bought it as a run around after a left my previous job and had to give back my company car (it was the new megane, in the background of the photo on pistonheads) so the offers i've had are around £5k which is alright considering the market at the moment.

Try direct line for a quote, I wouldn't be able to afford the insurance with out the quote from them. Roughly around £2k cheaper than anywhere else i found.

I haven't had a test drive yet either in the s3 as i'm going to have to travel 60 miles just to do that so i'm going crazy at the moment!

Nice car mind, few people i know interested in the new megane dont look that bad in black...Im 18 lol hard enough getting insurance for my 2.0t fsi never mind a s3. about 5 company said no to insure me im too young. Have to wait till im 20 or even 21 :( Loads people have said direct line are good. Mind if i ask how old you are? Not that bad considering the market as you said. My old a3 i was lucky enough to part ex for a decent price.
How come so far 60miles? Dont look like you live in the middle of no where lol. You will love it i've only drove a s3 once and must say was fun.

I bought it as a run around after a left my previous job and had to give back my company car (it was the new megane, in the background of the photo on pistonheads) so the offers i've had are around £5k which is alright considering the market at the moment.

Try direct line for a quote, I wouldn't be able to afford the insurance with out the quote from them. Roughly around £2k cheaper than anywhere else i found.

I haven't had a test drive yet either in the s3 as i'm going to have to travel 60 miles just to do that so i'm going crazy at the moment!

Nice car mind, few people i know interested in the new megane dont look that bad in black...Im 18 lol hard enough getting insurance for my 2.0t fsi never mind a s3. about 5 company said no to insure me im too young. Have to wait till im 20 or even 21 :( Loads people have said direct line are good. Mind if i ask how old you are? Not that bad considering the market as you said. My old a3 i was lucky enough to part ex for a decent price.
How come so far 60miles? Dont look like you live in the middle of no where lol. You will love it i've only drove a s3 once and must say was fun.

I quite liked it, and if the new r26 equivelent was close I would probably be ordering one. Doubt that'll be for a couple of years though.

I'm 21 but have no no-claims a i've always had a company car so the quote came in at £1100. Quite happy with that really.

Your doing alright for yourself at 18 with a car like that!! :)

Been to Bath and Bristol, niether have one so the closest according autotrader is Cardiff. Might nip over at the weekend if the weather gets better.

Aww thats fair enough. £1100 is not bad at all for a s3 lol hopefully be like that next year when im 20 :) thats obviously fully comp aswell? I doubt i'll have any claims well i hope i dont have to claim any thing this year. Claimed three times last year! My corsa windows put through (got £500 out of it though) Corsa again some one done a hit and run when it was parked up. My a3 audi wanted £2,100 and some thing to fix it! lol This year lets hope its different :)

:respekt:Thanks mate. aww fair enough Where abouts in cardiff is it? And what dealer? Im out and about tomorrow viewing some apartments could pop my head around there if you like?

I quite liked it, and if the new r26 equivelent was close I would probably be ordering one. Doubt that'll be for a couple of years though.

I'm 21 but have no no-claims a i've always had a company car so the quote came in at £1100. Quite happy with that really.

Your doing alright for yourself at 18 with a car like that!! :)

Been to Bath and Bristol, niether have one so the closest according autotrader is Cardiff. Might nip over at the weekend if the weather gets better.

Yea thats fully comp. I think as soon as you've got a couple of year no claims or your over 21 insurance shouldn't be too much of a problem.

Doesn't sound like you've had much luck with your cars recently, hit and run must have really ****** you off.

It's at Audi Cardiff, over priced and low spec so it'd just be for cheeky test drive.
Thanks for the offer but it's ok, I'll give them a call on saturday to see if its still there.

Bored of looking and nothing new coming up! Same old over priced stock hanging around at the moment.

Thats good! Thinking of the age and the car. Im gonna have to wait or see if i can get a year or two no claims! Not 21 for another 2 years.

Lol i have not, yeah it did, came outside after eating and find a lovely dent in the wing and the head light was broken and sode of the bumper where they hit it. Said it was a delivery boy! This year be different though :)

Aww its ok, Is it the silver one? Haha i thought that sold last time i was up there some guy cam up to collect it deal not of fallen through bet there not happy. There also a red one which bridgend audi had for over 6 months £22,000 some thing not changed price or any thing lol.

Dont blame cheeky little test drive, they will take you down the dual carriage way and back but say you need a little longer

Doesn't sound like you've had much luck wer but it's ok, I'll give them a call on saturday to see if its still there. Yeah im always looking for decent s3 priced. And been the same stock for ages and most are over priced. Bet your excited to get a test drive though!