Dog bone mount

Not trying to be funny, but there's loads of posts and feed back on this subject, search 'dogbone mount'.
There's a few write ups on this including a few posts by myself. ;)

im thinking of buying the whole set of these soon so be good to get some feed back on these ths items, i currently have a polly bush lower dog mount which has seemed to improve gear shifting and engine stanbility

jojo i want views on the item i have provided the link for not just advice about changing the dog bone mount, sorry if this wasn't clear.

im thinking of buying the whole set of these soon so be good to get some feed back on these ths items, i currently have a polly bush lower dog mount which has seemed to improve gear shifting and engine stanbility

I have the THS quick shift and it seems good quality. Just dunno about the mounts??? :think:

got the dog bone mount or uprated bushes cant fault it at all infact it made the exhaust system sound louder from inside the car (at standard still). I recommend it for the money.

jojo i want views on the item i have provided the link for not just advice about changing the dog bone mount, sorry if this wasn't clear.

Fair enough mate, the Powerflex Dogbone Mount I have fitted on my car cost me something like £20 delivered, and I fitted it along with a mate and a couple of Axle stands in 30 minutes. You only need to replace the rubber parts as shown in the pic of the ebay link, so I see no point in buying the complete thing for £55+£12 Postage unless you have broken the metal parts.

Hope that helps.

Nice one cheers jojo. i will think about doing that then if it will be cheaper. :)

Will i need to replace both bushes in the dogbone?

your better off doing....although it was recommended to me to change to the golf TDI bushes as they are a tad stiffer...... im having mine done in next few weeks with OEM's ones though

Will i need to replace both bushes in the dogbone?

You get 2 bushes with Powerflex items, it recommends you fit them both, and swop one of them back to OE bush if it's too harsh, I've got both fitted on mine. The correct torque setting are important for fitting, so you need a torque wrench.

Anyone know the torque settings????