Facelift centre console

Reaction score
I'm planning on fitting one in mine and wanted to check a few details,im aware of the extra length of wire for the headlamp adjusters,one extra wire for the climate control illumination and the module needed for the hazzard switch. I will be getting the full console(rear part/switchs/climate/ashtray etc) and trim(with headlamp switch in)do i need the back part that the radio/climate sits in ??. And also where does the extra wire for the climate need to go to,where is the module for the hazzard switch located in the facelift car and what about the rear fog lamp switch. Alot of q's i know but i dont have time to go back to the breakers so need to get everything in one go !!

you'll need plugs from everything with as much length as you can chop off, and dont forget extra illumination wires for cup holder and ashtray
fog relay is tucked under glove box
hazzard relay is built into switch as per pre facelift, so just chop wiring
you need radio cage as its different
grab heater vents aswell, makes a big difference

when you fit see guides marks just posted on my facelifted dash thread, ive still got to wire in fogs so if you figure it out first please pass it on
also when you chop plug from rear demister (this then goes into climate controller) you have illumination wires left over which you can use for cup holder and ashtray

Thanks thats exactly what i needed to know,i already have the facelift vents but have never got round to wiring them up !!. I have a spare set of faclift light-up airvents for sale if anyone wants them before they go on ebay. When you say radio cage do you mean teh big black plastic cage that the console front bolts to ??

I was after the £25 for the full set (i paid £35),i will have to dig them out of the garage later to see if they are still in one piece though !!

Do they all light up , did the centre on the missuses car and they looked really good

I've dug them out and they are in good condition and all light up fine.

You have a PM, see your other thread :thumbsup:
Si.