BBS LMs

B17AVM

The Whoa
Reaction score
G'day,

There may already be a thread for this, but has anyone got any pics of 8P's with BBS LM's?

Thanks
Bhav

search for user Red Head - she had LM's on her lava grey sport

here you go:

IMG_4482.jpg

oh, you beat me to it

Lm's are my favorite wheel on them, they look slightly small though.

Don't know how much better the originals are either.... but there mega pricey :(

there ok ch or cks are nicer and there stupidly expensive they look ok but the price of them is ridiculous......and ive seen styles very similar to that that are equally as good

I've got a set of 19" LM reps coming off my car soon. I'm looking for £400 for them (rims only) and I'm only 15 mins from MK - let me know if you're interested...

Got any more pics of your car pete?

Also how did you get on today??

Got any more pics of your car pete?

Also how did you get on today??

All good, but didn't leave AMD til about 7.15, so not been home more than 20 mins! Will try to get some pics tomorrow.

Looks much better now, no arch gap!

oh yeah you got your coils on eh post some pics for sure any rubbing ???

All good, but didn't leave AMD til about 7.15, so not been home more than 20 mins! Will try to get some pics tomorrow.

Looks much better now, no arch gap!

hehe yeah!

What wheels you got planned for it?

Hows the new exhaust?

hehe yeah!

What wheels you got planned for it?

Hows the new exhaust?

New exhaust is great - looks and fits really well. Bit quieter than the Milltek but a lot more V6'y than the stock system.

As for the rims, I'm really feeling these:

1.jpg

Yeah they would look ace!!!!

Is there a standard remus that fits then?

Thanks guys, much appreciated if you stumble across any mooore pics :thumbsup:

Dammit Pete, I jst ordered some BBS LM Reps, they'll come near the end of the week.
I got 18s tho, I wanna lower it in a few months on springs, but dont know what the deal is with 19s and ride height and archwrk. Dont want it looking like a AllRoad. Ha.
Also I reg have a full house in the car so again about rubbin, etc.

Pete noticed you've got Votex, do you have any pics of yours posted?

Thanks

Thanks guys, much appreciated if you stumble across any mooore pics :thumbsup:

Dammit Pete, I jst ordered some BBS LM Reps, they'll come near the end of the week.
I got 18s tho, I wanna lower it in a few months on springs, but dont know what the deal is with 19s and ride height and archwrk. Dont want it looking like a AllRoad. Ha.
Also I reg have a full house in the car so again about rubbin, etc.

Pete noticed you've got Votex, do you have any pics of yours posted?

Thanks

My 19s barely rubbed at all when lowered on Eibach springs, bug would a bit with people in the back, so not ideal if you do that regularly.

My cars a bit dirty at the moment, 200 mile round trip to AMD saw to that, but will try to get a few pics tomorrow.

Yeah I recon they would look spot on!!! I'am after some genuine LM's but her indoors would kill me i recon!

Cheers for the link btw.

Yeah I recon they would look spot on!!! I'am after some genuine LM's but her indoors would kill me i recon!

Cheers for the link btw.

I bet, genuine LM's are some serious cash these days... Would look good though!

Hmm comapired to the wedding were saving up for they would look a bargain!!!!

Should imagine they last longer than a day as well!

Cheers mate. I think it will look alright with 18 LMs, time will tell no doubt!!!
Next step will be lowering and Votex side skirts if I can ever ****** find them.

Hmm do you know if there replicas or proper ones?

BBS Germany don`t offer a high offset LM wheel suitable for the A3/S3.

The highest offset LM they produce is ET32mm. ET44/46mm is about the limit for 19" on the 2005> A3/S3. So the wheels may stick out 20/22mm over stock wheels.

BBS Japan produce the LM in a 5x114 stud fitting for the Asian car markets. These are available in a high offset.