S4 Mirrors?

Ronniebiggs

Reaction score
Could anyone tell me where do you buy the chrome mirrors off an S4/RS4 etc?

I have seen a few covers and what look like copies on e-bay but I wouldnt mind the genuine article unless the copies are any good?

Has anyone got any advice or tips on these? Possibly a link etc?

Many thanks in advance
Andy

dont bother with the copies, go for some genuines off ebay like quattro james has posted up, ive had copies and all was well for a while then they bubbled up and ended up buying genuines anyway.
go for brushed matt finish, a little more stylish than chrome, but thats only my opinion.
the ones quat has posted are a good price aswell.

Thanks Guys.

I would have bought them of e-bay but my car is a 2002. Does this make a difference or will them mirrors fit straight away?

Many Thanks Andy

Never got chance to buy them mirrors from the link!
When I went to buy them someone else had already beat me to it :(
Could anyone provide me another link of some chrome RS4 mirror covers (Genuine Audi) that will fit my B6 2002 Audi. I have searched e-bay and there appears to only be the later style mirrors which im told wont fit my car (Think the serial number for the part ends in 'B' for the ones that dont fit) Many Thanks

Andy

the ones that quatrojames put up are plastic coated with aluminium sh*te realy ,your beter off with the early rs4 ,s3 s4 chrome mirrors they look a lot beter and weigh a lot more ,theres a place local to me thats got a pair in

sorry but everyone likes the chrome mirrors ive had chrome ones and plastric ones off a 2007 and there shi*,i sold a pair of 2007 one on here a couple of months ago realy struggled selling them ,but when i advertised origanal 2001 rs4 mirrors ,had loads of intrest

arent the early model rs4/s3/s4 chrome ones the older shape that dont fit!
ive got the sh*te plastic coated aluminium OEM matt ones that are fitted to the rs4 and there spot on.
chrome look ***** but thats only my opinion, each to there own.

quat, keep your chin up mate.lol

1996 to 2000 pre face lift ,2000 to 2008 mirrors are the same unless you have the dumbo mirrors

2001 rs4 b5 model rs4 are chrome ,the later rs4 rs6 s4 s3 around 2003/4 are aluminum coated plastic

a 2000/2001 model rs4 which you stated earlier is a b5 so they wouldnt fit his car

b5 rs4 should have chrome mirrors on look at pics on google images or on the gallery on audisport ,you will see for yourself

any audi mirror from late 2000 to 2007 will fit ,ive sold 6 pairs on here ,never had any come backs

shall i draw a picture ha ha ,if the a4 or a3 is a facelift thet will fit ,theres that many threads on here about people buyin pre facelift that dont fit later cars

i think you better draw the pic lol.

what do you mean by facelift?
will a 2000 B5 rs4 mirror fit a B6/B7 ???????

these are the metal ones your on about, these wont fit a b6/b7
42.jpg

:sign_ot: but that B5 RS4 is frikkin gorgeous :end_of_discction:

totally agree, chrome mirrors let it down though lol.

come on t2myd, that pictures taking some doin.

t2myd, done yankin your chain tonight,your obviously still in the garage moulding them b5 chromes to b6 brackets, lol
:undwech:

B5 Mirrors will not fit B6's or B7's.

B6/B7 Mirrors are the same and will fit both models!

Wow a war has broke out:rockwoot:. Thanks everyone for all the replies.
1 wheel only can you defiantly confirm that those links will fit a B6? Just I contacted the seller before your reply asking him if they will fit my car and they said they dont? The previous set that I was going to buy was from the same e-bay seller and he said they would fit. But I obviously missed that pair. The first link at the bottom of the page and the ones you have posted have 2 different part numbers. The differnce been the 'B' and the 'D' at the end. I only ask again as I dont want to buy them and end up stuck with a pair of mirrors that are no good :unsure:. Plus as I said it doesnt help when the seller says they wont fit.

I never knew that the mirrors that fitted the car are plastic. I thought they where metal. They seem pricey if they are £400 new for plastic mirrors (Thats the price the guy on e-bay quotes them at new!)

All you help is much appreciated without it I would probably have a set of B5 RS4 mirrors as a luxury pair of ashtrays:wacko:.

Andy

andy, as pjmspeedy states aswell mate,

B5 Mirrors will not fit B6's or B7's.

B6/B7 Mirrors are the same and will fit both models!

by all means ask about on here more, but had several sets now and there all the same mate, as for the part numbers, i dont know, unless the seller is unsure of his listings and is covering his ****.

andy, pm a guy in the a3/s3 section called NHN, im sure youve come across him before, he is very knowledgable on parts and mods and is up on his mirrors as i think hes done the folding mod, he will put your mind at rest mate.

So from them links you posted. You are confident that they will fit?

Many Thanks Await your reply and will be ordereing as soon as it arrives.

Andy

I will Pm him as see what he says. As I said I trust you. Just checking to make sure before I hit the buy it now tab :)

Andy