top gear review = me confused

cyuen

Reaction score
Website
www.schnell-motorwerke.com
just downloaded Top Gear review of TT V6, and also got the R32. They seems to praise the R32 being really really good, but they hated the TT said it was crap and it drove like a clowns car (haha). But the overall track time of the TT was slightly faster than the R32!... so wut does that really mean????

[ QUOTE ]
Imola S3 said:
Faster doesn't mean better!

[/ QUOTE ]
i woudl have thought anything that is fast is good on top gear /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
richy said:
ok so a nova with a calibra turbo engine in is good???

naah dont think so...

german cars all the way my friend..

[/ QUOTE ]

Vauxhalls are german

I think it must be something to do with either the weight distribution or some subtle differences. If you look at some of the S3 225bhp reviews, they say that it was better than the 225bhp TT.

Dan

[ QUOTE ]
peteTDI said:
[ QUOTE ]
jojo said:
[ QUOTE ]
richy said:
ok so a nova with a calibra turbo engine in is good???

naah dont think so...

german cars all the way my friend..

[/ QUOTE ]

Vauxhalls are german

[/ QUOTE ]

made in luton

[/ QUOTE ]

Only thing made there is the vans.

[ QUOTE ]
jojo said:

Vauxhalls are german

[/ QUOTE ]

Where did you get that 'little pearl' from ?

GM is an American company with its European Headquarters in Zurich (Switzerland) ...

[ QUOTE ]
cyuen said:they hated the TT said it was crap and it drove like a clowns car (haha). But the overall track time of the TT was slightly faster than the R32!... so wut does that really mean????

[/ QUOTE ]
Most car reviewers follow fashion and not a lot more. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

p.s. The A3 forum for a discussion on TTs and R32s? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif