aero wipers

sewelly

A4 Avant 130 Tdi
Reaction score
hi all

can anyone help please. On the A4 the little black plastic clip type thing that holds the wiper blade to the arm has broken on my car. so now the damn thing wont stay on.you cannot buy this bit, only the hole arm from audi for a whoppin 25 quid so my question is
to anyone who has changed their wiper arms for the new aero type 2002 A4 onwards
what have you done with your old original one's.
if anyone wants to sell me them please reply.

if someone can answer a question then I might have some for sale,
Will a set of 2008 wiper arms fit on a 52 plate a4?

IF they are from an A4 i think they are a differant style but i do think they fit.
how much do you want for em.

Assuming the 2008 A4 is a B7 model then they will fit;

For a B6 Part No.s for wiper arms are:
Drivers side : 8E2955402C.
Passenger side : 8E2955407C

So they should be the same on your B7.

@Sewelly, I am shortly going to be buying some Aero arms so If the above are no good let me know :hi:

Assuming the 2008 A4 is a B7 model then they will fit;

For a B6 Part No.s for wiper arms are:
Drivers side : 8E2955402C.
Passenger side : 8E2955407C

So they should be the same on your B7.

@Sewelly, I am shortly going to be buying some Aero arms so If the above are no good let me know :hi:

I assume you know these fit your car? if so they fit mine! So I can change mine too ;)

I assume you know these fit your car? if so they fit mine! So I can change mine too ;)

I am told these are right, but have not bought them myself to confirm 100% if that makes sense. Where are you going to get your Aero's from? They should be able to advise.

hi all

can anyone help please. On the A4 the little black plastic clip type thing that holds the wiper blade to the arm has broken on my car. so now the damn thing wont stay on.you cannot buy this bit, only the hole arm from audi for a whoppin 25 quid so my question is
to anyone who has changed their wiper arms for the new aero type 2002 A4 onwards
what have you done with your old original one's.
if anyone wants to sell me them please reply.

Is this the part your after mate?

P1000598.jpg

I am told these are right, but have not bought them myself to confirm 100% if that makes sense. Where are you going to get your Aero's from? They should be able to advise.

I will probably just go to the local Audi place.

thanks but sadly no. This is the bit that has broken on my car as in my first post it holds the wiper onto the arm but can not be bought on its own.

pic.JPG

ah the wee magic clip......I remember the frostbitten fingers trying to reattach mine in a blizzard when it came off :aaaaargh:

I too have the same problem, plastic clip broken. Only need one (passenger side, although I think the clip is the same for both wiper arms

Mee too!! ****** thing broke today, went to Audi and yes, they want £25 per arm as the part that I broke is housed within the arm itself - or is this a 1 piece jobby?? They did show me the clip that attaches to the wiper blade (as shown in the piccie above) If that makes sense as a seperate item???? Think I need the other bit that fits inside the arm (the bit with the two lugs to fit into the arm holes??? - really bad description i know - sorry)....failing that, anyone else with a spare pax arm??

i think i might have an old set of blades in the garage that has the clip on,have you been sorted yet?if not give me a shout and i will see if i can dig them out

I 'think' the clip is part of the arm, not the blade isn't it?

The clip is part of the blade when i bought my new blades the other week the clips came attached but i am not sure if the clip is removeable from the blades though?
I think i only paid around £17 for the pair of blades from Audi they were certainly cheaper than the Halfords option was very supprised