Parts numbers from Germany, help

brucer

Reaction score
Hi there folks,

I've seen alloys i would like on the german audi website & i've asked my local dealer if he can supply these for me but they came back with the answer, we dont have a part number from it & it can only be bought from Germany!!

My question is, is it possible for me to just phone an audi dealer over in Germany & ask if i could buy these alloys & get them shipped over or do you think they would be funny about it?

Any help would be great from those who have experience with these kind of things.

Cheers

Do you have a picture of the alloys in question?

Hi John,

Its 18" RS6 replica's. They are a factory option over in Germany for the S3 but not here for some reason. You can get them on ebay but i would rather have the real deal.

Cheers

These?
NWBS_motiv.jpg

Looks like they are listed for the 2010 model year. Item 5 me thinks!

S3Wheels.jpg

Do you think i could put this part number to my local dealer & see what they say??

Many thanks John, its much appreciated.

Why not, but if they have to order from Germany and you don't like them....
You may not like the price either!

Its worth a try, lol. I just got back from offshore today & i went into the dealership to ask about these alloys this morning & i came out with a new S3 on order!! They would look nice on the new one.

Well that sorts out your service light problem!

Part number 8P0 601 025BH £405.44 EA INC VAT no stock in UK so would take approx 7-10 wd to arrive at the dealer.