My S3 is for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul-S3

Reaction score
Here for sale is my stunning Audi S3, it's a very late 2001 model so has the full facelift which is very rare for an x plate. It comes with 12 months MOT and 6 months tax. 89,000. Has full audi service history and has just had a service done this week.

The car has recently had new discs and pads all round and also a new rear diff.

The car has been subtly modded and really does make the car a very classy looker. First off it has the BIG 19" rims, they have a 2" polished deep dish with light gunmetal centres,these cost over £1500 new, they have 3 month old tyres on so loads of tread left in them. then to get the ride hight looking perfect it has a full set of blistein coilovers fitted, this not only makes the stance look great but makes the car handle like it's on rails. They cost £800. Next up is the full remus exhaust system, which looks great and gives the car a nice subtle note over the standard exhaust and cost £450. The car also has a carbon induction kit, this alone cost £240. also the car has an uprated re-circ dump vale fitted.
Inside the car you have the stunning full black leather recaro seats which are also heated. you have the full face lift dash and come fitted with the bose sound system which is an amazing sound.
This car has lots of extras like electric seats, mirrors, windows. Climate control, xenon lights etc

The car is in stunning condition and first to see will buy
The car is priced to sell at £7000 which is a very good price when you take into account all the extra this car has.
Any other questions feel free to email paulgibson23@yahoo.co.uk

DSC02925.jpg

DSC02929.jpg

DSC02931.jpg

DSC02932.jpg

DSC02930.jpg

n636674858_1757251_171.jpg

n636674858_1757252_1899.jpg

n636674858_1757253_2209.jpg

Good luck with the sale, wheels look sweet on it!!

paul how u doing pal!!!?? been a while!

Hey fella, long time my friend, how's things?

You still got the cossie then mate?

I'm going back to a subaru....again, just love them........almost as much as the fezz turbo....:rock:

Hey fella, long time my friend, how's things?

You still got the cossie then mate?

I'm going back to a subaru....again, just love them........almost as much as the fezz turbo....:rock:

All good paul, cossie's off the road getting new engine 500/500 spec, in the mean time i have a A3 TDi i drive around in daily which is why i'm on here! love your S3 tho you had it a while now aint ya! Love my audi tho great MPG been remapped to 140hp so lovely to drive too i'll keep it for many yrs now as just buying my own business now... hope things are ok with you??
:rockwoot:

Someone really needs to buy this S3, its lovely!.

If only I had the cash!.

I've never seen the point in advertising a car for sale on a forum which the majority of users already own. I'm sure there are some people lurking who are looking around but it's always going to be a limited market.

Hope you manage to sell it anyway, looks a nice car.

lol @ golfs comment... its a very nice example. id keep it for another 6 months, 2nd hand car prices are on the rise.

Status
Not open for further replies.