RS4 Centre caps dont fit on my reps

James88

Reaction score
bought some caps the caps are genuine as the rep caps look rubbish i assumed it would fit my reps :ermm:, anyone done the same ?

if so what did you do ? i was thinking of clipping some of the plastic off to make them fit, would that work ? any pics ?

cheers

So the caps fit perfect Size wise but wont clip in right??

If so all I did when I hade mine were Sega tape - basically double sided tape on the inside and they held with no Probs at all.Never once fell off..

yeah, the size is spot on but wont clip in, it looks like some bits of plastic are stopping it from fully going in

Yeah same prob I had with the reps I used to have. Think I clipped one of the Plastic teeth of so it fit flush with no restraint and double sided them with some of my very sticky flloring tape. Not loads, Just enough to hold.Did the trick for me and you wouldnt even notice!

He's on about the RS4 center caps Tech :icon_thumright:

i just clipped all the plastics that was stopping it sitting flush

its now flush, but doesnt feel secure so will have to find some double sided tape thats strong enough :)

Without the clips it wont be secure like you say so some decent double sided around the edge of the whole inside rim of the cap and you cant go wrong!

got some double sided tape, where abouts did you put the tape on the cap ? i tried a few different ways still feel unsecure

I degreased the inside of the ledge where the outer edge of the Cap fits flush with the Wheel and then cut a fine taped lip around the whole edge of the cap and did the same on the outer edge of the Wheel, again where the Cap makes contact to the wheel and thats was it, peel back and stick.
They did feel a tad loose but give them a pull and you shouldnt be able to get them off with popping a screwdriver in the Inlet..:eyebrows: