Anybody have the new RS6 alloys on their A3?

Thanks guy's,

I can not wait to get them on my new Ibis white S3. We had two of the wheels against a new S3 in the showroom this afternoon ( i know sad ) & there was a young couple having a look at the car & the guy basically told the salesman that the only way he would order the new car is if he could get these wheels thrown in, lol. Lets just say he didnt!! Yeah the dealer is going to swap the tyres over for me when the car arrives at the end of May.

nice wheels? are these reps if they are there ****** superb! what is the offset for these? Cheers :)

If you mean brucers wheels they are OEM from Audi, ET54.

Check this out...

a3-sat-1.jpg

a3-sat-2.jpg

Rather nice me thinks...

very nice there titanium colour ...looks nicer than the silver for sure with black anyhow... silver stiil might be better with the lava grey not sure ...no changed my mind tha colour would look niiiiice

Does anybody knows what is weight of these RS6 reps or S5 reps in 18'' ? Are they heavier than standars S3 wheels ?

Also what ET is correct for S3, 18x8 in ET 45 ? Will ET 35 be too wide ?

No idea on weight but i guess they would be heavier because they are cheapo alloy. Most replicas are heavier than the originals thats for sure.

35mm is too low, they will stick out and look silly, 45mm is the lowest you can get away with.

i wreckon lighter because of the amount of spokes i took off my old sline 5 bars and there original and i can tell you the r8 reps were much lighter s5 are 5 spoke and rs6 are not much metal either id bet there lighter than og s3 wheels old shape ones anyhow not new

OEM 18'' S3 wheels weight 12.2 kg, so if someone knows weight of reps in 18'' than we will know for shure :)

Just spent an hour in audi parts today, oem rs6 style from the a6 19 x8.5J ET48 £1777 inc

just pondering between them, bbs?, mtm's or some B&B/kahn rsv's now

decisions......

bbs its not a hard desition outa them tbh.............

those rs6's look lush!! does anyone know how much each wheel weighs? also how much do stock s3 facelift wheels weigh??

Got my OEM RS6's fitted last week, looks mint. Dropped it with H&R's and got it GIAC'd too lol

i do but there 18s and reps. i got bored of the standard s line wheels and think they suit the A3 perfectly as the other pics show. I would have liked 19s but i didnt fancy the rubbing and ride issues. I will try get some pis up when i have fitted my leon splitter:icon_thumright:

with regards to weight the standard s line and rs6 wheels nothing in it. i fitted the wheels and there was no obvious difference in weight, having picked both up

Look forward to seeing them mate... where did you buy them and how much did they cost? Can't wait to get mine.... probably get them sprayed the same colour as I posted on the facelift black sportback.

Damn that's hot! Pretty much tied it up for me... Are those reps or original?

Edit> Ok... just realised who silverlogic is..... those are originals.

Are those 18" ET54's?

How much for a set of those from audi?

silverlogic said:
Just spent an hour in audi parts today, oem rs6 style from the a6 19 x8.5J ET48 £1777 inc

;)