A3/ S3 Fog Lights.. Different?

mike_plymouth

Reaction score
Hello, iv recently bought a new front (black) under bumper from a facelight a3 to fit fog lights to it... iv ordered a set of fogs from ebay which say they are for the a3 01- 03 but they are sitting really far back and when you put the grill surrounds around the lights there is a huge gap?

am i doing something very wrong or have i been sent s3 fog lights?

Many Thanks.

Hey Mike,

did you resolve this in the end, would be great to know if the A3 foglight units are the same as the S3 or not?

Cheers

im not sure to be honest but i do know that fog lamps for a facelift head light need to be the part numbers 8L0 941 699 A & 8L0 941 700 A.

would be good to know if any one has the time to check the part numbers of an s3 fog lamp

ive s3 bumper and got s3 fogs...

One got busted and i bought the one above on ebay and it fits perfect and exactly the same as s3 fogs...

S3 ones are deffo different to the facelift A3, have had both out in front of me. It might be you have been sent A4 ones or something. Thats what the seller did when we first bought the new ones for the Facelift A3. They didnt fit the S3/S4/RS4 bumper she now has, so we had to buy S3 ones