Website
www.audi-sport.net
...this last weekend!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Not had a chance to sort out ma pics etc until now but what an experience! I've been trying to explain to friends and family about how phenomenally awesome this car really is - though I find it quite difficult to express with words - you really need to be out in it. It's just totally mind blowing. :jump:

Acceleration is out of this world and the level of grip has totally opened my eye (even though my mate said he was struggling to keep the tyres warm as it was a cold day)! I was so excited about going out, like a child at Christmas. Next time though I would like to buy a helmet, which I think would be a wise move.:racer:

Anyway, I just thought I would share with you lot. My mate is one jammy dodger!

Rob :sm4:

Bit fast was it lol.

Hes got the right idea with a helmet and whats looks like a biker jacket.

One of my neighbours has an Atom.....looks ****** lethal!.

Love to experience one though.

Mental!! do you rememebr when clarkson drove one on Top Gear, lol his face..

What a Toy!

:rock:

One of my neighbours has an Atom.....looks ****** lethal!.

Love to experience one though.

Yeah they do look pretty scary - basically a bunch of scaffolding, some wheels and an engine! Turns a lot of heads and other motorists pip and wave! It's great! lol.

Mental!! do you rememebr when clarkson drove one on Top Gear, lol his face..

What a Toy!

:rock:

Yeah - watched that clip (all 9 mins) on youtube about 4 times on the day before going out (as she's been tucked away during the bad weather - and I've been waiting patiently for ages!) I then also had to watch it numerous times at work in the office whilst describing to everyone what it is and what it can do.

what a car! id love to own or even go out in a atom! lucky you!

Yeah - defo. It's a lot of money to spend for just a toy though. Whilst I don't deny it's amazing and fab fun I can't imagine wanting anything else to top it performance wise so to speak. I guess what I'm saying is - great if you could afford to have such a toy, but I like the novelty factor of it.

Would really recommend getting out in one if anyone ever gets the chance. My mate is somewhat a bit of a celebrity. It's like he's a fairground attraction, taking out all our pals, dads and the kids! hehe Might I just also add he's a very sensible driver and probably one of the only few people (that I personally know) who I'd get in such a thing with.