S-Line pedals ebay.de

dont see why not they look the same ask the seller ..... not sure about the accellarater is it opposite way round to ours ?????

yea thats what i was thinking, the break and clutch pedals are the same as ours and are cheap enough over here, just thought it was cheap with it including the accelerator, asked the seller, hopefully my german wasnt too bad.......hoping they are a bargain because i know the accelerator alone is like £110ish i think

Accelerator is different for sure, dont buy them!

Accelerator is £85 from Audi, the other 2 are £6 each. Ask for 10% off and you would be well under what he is charging without the risk.

These are LHD 100%
Ask the seller, he might have some for RHD

I bought these for my LHD car and they fit 100% so i guess they wont fit in yours since your acc. pedal is very different

Accelerator will be no good, trust me been down this road, clutch/brake are same & just push on, need proper UK sided gas pedal & remember they're are differences between different cars eg. manual/auto interms of which pedal to get.

though as much just needed confirmation nhn post some pics of your a3 dude you like bruce wayne lo pro haha come on fella