help needed for a newbie

thejolster

Reaction score
Hi
My first post so go easy on me. I have done abit of searching on this forum and I can not get a definate answer. I have a 2005 a3 2.0t fsi dsg and I was wandering ifit is possible to fit the new led rear lights to my car. When I went to Lincoln Audi today to book a service I went round to the parts department who did not know. Also is it possible to get a black optic grill as the parts department also said no. And finally I have a need help to fit a fbmfsw if anyone lives in the lincs area ( for a few beer tokens of coarse).
Thanks

Theres ac ompany called kufatec that you need to get leads from for the 09 leds lights, There about 60 to 70 quid for the leeds , Then you get the lights about 200 to 210 quid . Theres a thread on here that shows you how to do it if you get stuck i can help you through with answers because i done it on mine..... After there fitted all done lighting up you have to get them coded by vagcom or they wont work properly search the threads have a look they are there... If your unsuccessful il help tommoz to find the threads and stuff and link for the leeds , For the vagcom someone im sure will code your lights for you its a ten minute job ....And yes you can get the black grill a guy called frenchy will suply a part number for you or someone else im sure .....

You only need the adaptor leads if its a sportback, the 3 door models lights are a straight fit.

I take it you have the single grill model, not the earlier twin grill? I was under the impression the only optics grill you can buy is for the S3 and that grill wont fit the standard or s-line bumper.

thanks 10blazin, found the website ok. will order over the weekend. Can't find the thread for fitting, but i will probably find a garage to fit them as I am useless with anything to do with cars.

well let me tell you when you get the leads on the bags of each one will be links and rhect anyway left and right in german dont mix these up or they wont work plus from each lead is a single wire both of these single wires go to the numperplate light so your best finding the thread and taking your laptop to the garage because they wont know either i dont think ...... im not great with cars and all that either but the thread is detailed and i managed it on my own .... so personaly id give it a shot its easy mate with the thread and it will save you some cash