dash says SAFE - can anyone help code my keys?

M7R

Type Approval Engineer,
Reaction score
Website
www.dubclique.com
Can some one pleeaaaseeee help me?!?!? I have just fitted the DIS stalk and was trying to earth the pin 1 on my B7 Avant, I foolishy left the black multiplug undo and turned the ignition on, then realised turned the ignition off, reconnect the plug and then locked the car, went inside for tea came back out and went to start the car and it wont start, the immobliser has kicked in and it says "SAFE" where the millage is, how the hell can I get rid of this?!?!!

anyone able to help? Im Chilwell Nottingham and am willing to pay for someone who can fix it?! or if anyone can tell me how to do it? i have vag com 311-2 unlocked.

cheers

Karl.

I fixed this about a hour ago, after retracing my steps with a fresh eyes I noticed that the blue plug on the back of the clocks wasnt in right, but it had locked in place! so took this out, re did it and all is fine now. I have recoded the 2 modules and I have a fully working dis! :D

I saw your post on tyresmoke a few minutes ago, well i presume it was you! So thats why I said it:laugh:. Glad you got it sll sorted:thumbsup: