Jetex

I have one fitted to my car and it has been perfect and fits very well. The exhaust note doesnt change much though until you get it high revs, which I personally like as you get the added performance/looks benefit without some droning noise on the motorway. After I fit mine the girlfriend had been driving the car for about 3-4 days before she noticed the tailpipe and asked when I had changed it as she hadnt noticed any noise change.

Had a Jetex catback on my old A3 and it was fine.....Fitting wasnt 100% but it looked the part after a few minor adjustments. :)
Have you looked at other manufactures like Miltek and Supersprint? Maybe worth having a look :)

I've got a Jettex exhaust on my Mk2 Golf. Perfect fit, not too loud, go for it!

I'm running a jetex cat back with same tailpipe as Baz - no major difference in noise which is exactly what i wanted, but the tailpipe is different to all the twin rounds you see.:arco:

Jetex are very good and have an excellent reputation, have seen a few cars locally with them on, mainly on the Mark 2/3 golfs, but have always had good feedback about them.