A3 body kit

Black Edition Dave

Reaction score
I have a 3 door A3 black edition on order, but I was thinking about putting the body kit on it from AUDI. Does any one have any pics of a new face lift A3 with this kit on. And I am not talking about S3 kit.

Hi Dave, pretty sure there isnt a bodykit available for latest A3, but I will check for you tomorrow. Apart from that previous body kits only fit non s-line cars.

I've not heard of one but if there is i'd like to see it

there is one in the back of the A3 book, the price is£970 fitted. It is in the bit in the back of the options bit under Audi centre fitted accessories:readit:

There is a pic of a white sportback on page 43 with it, looks very minor to me, hardly worth a grand!

I,m pretty sure the kit is for non s line models! i know the rear diffuser looks like the s line one??

thinking of getting this bodykit
moz-screenshot.jpg
moz-screenshot-1.jpg
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Audi-A3-8L-BO...s_SM?hash=item3a53026674&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

BUT NOT SURE ANY RECOMNEDATIONS ? LOOKING FOR S3 STYLE FOR A3 8l

I think its a stunning piece of design that could only have been crafted by Pininfarina himself! I can only wish to have its design grace my 8P A3.

Is it just me or does the front with this bumper + lights seem sad?

Look the first picture of the auction and you`ll understand what i mean :)

Hi Guys, I have just bought and 2006 model audi a3 sportsback diesel two litre. I was driving on the dual carriage way and on the sharp bend I saw plastic bucket on the right in front of my car I had no option but drive over it. I came home and realised under the passenger side of the front bump, the black panel has come off and there was a tiny bend and crack underneat the front bump. I am devastated- as i had paid fortune for this car. Any idea what to do. Should I go to audi garage or normal garage to get it done.
Many thanks- I am very new to this site. I need your advice guys!!! please help