The ultimate alcantara tool

dstructiv

Reaction score
dewalt should make them!.
thankfully they dont, well as iv got alcantara seats since iv had the car the bobbled, bottom of an old sock, look has been annoying me as the interior is mint.
well i searched and searched for tips on this material and every body in some way said that the cotton/wool defuzzers are the best, well walking through town i went into a cardshop and guess what a lovely one on sale only £2.
finally had time this week to wash the car and have ago and was amazed at what it brought off and the new lease of life for the seats was enough to come on here and make a new thread about...

anyways piccy time.....
the tool
DSC00250.jpg

DSC00251.jpg

DSC00247.jpg

not bald but like new lol.... cameras died will have to take an after shot later...

Is that the 'bobble off'??

I have one of them and its made a good difference to my seats too, some others on here actually user razor blades and electric shavers to do theirs...

Yeah I had the remington fluffaway or whatever was called, very handy for that kinda job, another handy thing today on my 8P alcantara is Vanish Foam when a damn cat ****** on it, long story, amazing how well it cleaned the rest of the dirt of aswell, surprised, lol