BBS CH Replica's

Dansmith

Reaction score
anyone have any experiance on the above wheels? if so anything to look out for? or if anyone is selling some real ones give us a shout! pref 18s :)

where you seeing the reps from mate ? and how much are they ?

Apart from fuel and insurance Rick, when was the the last time your got anything for your car? :haha::respekt::undwech:

i got a air freshener the other day lol

no but am spending to much on it at the mo, with the rns-e, bluetooth, those bbs anniversarys now i want to change again

hows the weight loss going :icon_thumright::arco:

between you and Nilz I reckon you must of spent what I did in the first month of ownership.

PS: That pic in your sig, its not taken in Canley is it? :ninja:

do you mean Scamley ?
You weren't in the wagon were you today that nearly rear ended me at a junction...I broke harshly I think :)

do you mean Scamley ?
You weren't in the wagon were you today that nearly rear ended me at a junction...I broke harshly I think :)

Thought I recognised that junction ;)

Nope, not me as I've not been in today, back in tomorrow.....I shall be keeping an eye out for you and your harsh breaking ;)

I'm back in the residential areas tomorrow so won't be there :p

back on topic get the reps and tell all they are genuines...I know one or two who have :eyebrows:

back on topic get the reps and tell all they are genuines...I know one or two who have :eyebrows:

Its what I was planning on doing!! im still stuck between the idea of ch's or lm's im hoping to go somewhere and see both back to back to finally make the decision :shrug:

although at the mo im not going to be driving any where as i have just busted my ankle and just found out that braking hurts!

I have a load of overtime coming my way next month, seriously considering some CH reps in black with the red lip :)

confirmation email for membership still hasn't arrived,is it pony express or snail express?

signed up for a bmw site at the same time....got the email four hours later.

Ive been a member for years but im sure the confirmation email came through almost straight away. It hasnt been blocked by your security or put straight in your spam folder has it mate?

Ive been a member for years but im sure the confirmation email came through almost straight away. It hasnt been blocked by your security or put straight in your spam folder has it mate?

sorted...my daughter read the email so it wasn't there:whistle2: just like her mum

they look good

Wheel change is on the cards, just need to decide what for!.

ive emailed the company who supplies the bbs reps from the above link, for any discounts on group buys etc,

ill let you all know when i get a reply

was looking at a set of those the other day, look to be the new ttrs at this rate LOL

the reply

Hi

I don't tend to do group buys as they can be complicated with getting everybody to pay etc. I am always up for a deal and like to help out forum members. If i was to get 5 orders for wheels or wheels with tyres then i would knock £50 off the web site price, but to do this deal i would need all 5 orders to be made, so if the first customer had made the order and paid then i cant send his set out until the 5th person had paid so that i know all 5 sets have been sold to be able to knock off £50 a set. So you would have to make people aware of this so they know that everybody that as agreed to buy a set will go through with it, otherwise i may have 4 orders that are paid for and then not be able to send out the wheels until i have the 5th set sold. Hope you understand this. This is why it can be complicated, unless you could get everybody to agree to place their order on the same day that way no one would have to wait.

I dont do 19" CH's but all the Lm's are listed on the site and they are available in 19's and with also with different colour finishes

[FONT=Geneva, Arial, Sans-serif]Regards,[/FONT]

[FONT=Geneva, Arial, Sans-serif]Mark Blunden[/FONT]

so whos going to do this or is this dead in the water?

I might buy a set to see what they are like. Want to use the RSII's only in summer anyway.

The group buy is only on LM's or CH's :(

I may be interested in some bbs lm's i just need to see if my local will price match!! (support the ones close etc) and see if they would do me a better deal on some way of lowering the car 30mm

i know i was the one that started the thread on the ch's but i just love the lm's too much!