My new wheels!

AudiSport

Reaction score
Well chaps, here it is - my new Audi A4 190 S-line. I picked it up this weekend and just thought I'd upload a quick picture. It's an 04 plate with only 39k miles so the condition and drive is brilliant, although the interior half leather seats could do with a good clean!

I would never have given this colour a second look, however the ad in AutoTrader had no picture so I turned up to see what was a grey metallic colour in the shade - but a blue/purple purl in direct sunlight!

A4sline_01.jpg

Yeah love the colour! When I first went to see the car it was grey metallic, then when I went back to collect the car it was a bright sunny day and the colour looked completely different.. Not sure exactly what the colour is, but I'm guessing some kind of pearl?

Hows you car smooth Assualt you driving with xenons in the day lol:lmfao:

You know I actually did until I drove past some old man, saw I had the xenons on, stopped still opened his arms out and looked up and the sky, then back at my car shaking his head is disbelief. After that I decided driving in the day with the lights on was a bit too "volvo" lol.

Plus I'm gonna joey mod the lights anyway, and tint them too. Black in the day, xenon at night... that's the plan anyway.

I'm gonna need to drill that bolt we had so much trouble with to get both the lights out, eek! But it'll be worth it when they look like this...

evil_s-line.jpg

Sounds good would love to see the finished results. I now have complted the rear exit exhaust mods. Looks meaner now.

Awesome! 'Should get some photos up, 'bet it looks great! I'm still holding on to that guys number to get my "bub style" exhaust tips done... wheels first though, and I have something special planned.

Awesome! 'Should get some photos up, 'bet it looks great! I'm still holding on to that guys number to get my "bub style" exhaust tips done... wheels first though, and I have something special planned.

"Bub style' exhaust tips.. I take it you mean some 90/100mm tail pipes?
If so, were is the best place to get them from as my car has the silly little 1.8T tips! What size are the tips on the S4 exhaust?

Yea, I think bub has 100mm; looks the nuts! But he's gone for the full system as far as I'm aware, something my wallet is not interested in at the moment.

Lee (V6) gave me a number of a powerflow guy he knows who will weld some shiny new 100mm tail pipes on for me; yet to give him a call but I think Lee reckoned it'd be under £100... something I've negotiated with my wallet as being acceptable.

No idea of the size of an S4's exhaust.

Snap here too!!
Car looks really nice. It's called Akoya Silver. Not bad for the price either.
I got the 100mm tips and they definately give it a much better looking ***:o.k:

Powerflow have a good range of tips.

Thats great - RAI looks like the right style, although no 3.5'' which I understand to be the size I need?

Can anyone measure their 3.0L exhausts tail pipes and tell me what size they are as that looks just right to me?