Anyone heard good/bad things about?

Havent heard of these people but id stick to Revo or CC if your going for a remap....Spend the extra because it is ever so worth it in the long run!
My friend sent his ECU off to get remapped on his Golf and payed £100, and all its doing is telling the car to shove as much fuel in as possible, It is anything but a smooth ride as it judders and turbo kicks in then stops... Its awfull!:puke2:

O right interesting.....Maybe you could be the guniea pig? I got my Revo 2 days ago and love it :wub:.
Want to make any excuse to drive it now lol.

Ahh, done some more googling and found out not so good stuff. Hmmm, confused now lol.

Is 270bhp a plausible figure for a stage 1 map?

Depends what mods are done but stage 1 maps are just usual flash maps they use, stage 2 are where they tweak the map to suit the mods done and 270bhp is what you normaly get from this.

Well 270 is quoted as a stage 1 map, no supporting mods needed. Just wondered whether this was plausible and/or safe.

What they quote and what you get are two different things, from stage one its common to see anything from 245-265 bhp depending on engine, age etc....