marty.blake7

Reaction score
CIMG1847.jpg

CIMG1848.jpg

CIMG1851.jpg

CIMG1855.jpg

CIMG1856.jpg

Not sure what to do next?
Was thinking about painting the grill black - quite like that look.
Got some forge tie bars to go on to sort out the crazy camber out back and hopefully save my tyres!
Would like to get a remap but would really like to compare a remapped S3 to a standard one....anyone around the Bath area with remapped S3? :)

Thanks for any replies!

the re mapp is definantly worth it, as for the car it looks fantastic i like the choice of wheel to better then rs4's etc etc

Very nice mate looks a nice example, IMO would look loads better with a black grill surround though :yes:

Sheesh!!!

Thats a bit shiney aint it???

Very nice mate, looks really good :)

Very nice car pal.
Go for the black grille next.
Performance wise, brembos, fmic and remap.

Black grill surround and maybe space out the wheels a bit. Looks vey nice though. How lower is your car, that ride height looks nice

Very nice mate, very nice. Always liked these cars in black

Love the wheels too (have the same on my car too!)

Ash

Very nice car pal.
Go for the black grille next.
Performance wise, brembos, fmic and remap.

Black grill and remap are definately on the cards but I think my moneys gonna run out then as my wife is 5 months pregnant with a little baby girl!!

Black grill surround and maybe space out the wheels a bit. Looks vey nice though. How lower is your car, that ride height looks nice

Thanks for all the comments guys!
Not sure on the ride height mate. I've put Fk konigsport coilovers on it and me and my mate just played with it until it looked about right :)